Another TRON fan on the Sideshow Grid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BanditTron

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Greetings!

I'm new here but not to the collecting realm. I've been actively collecting Star Wars items since 92 (plus original vintage stuff since I grew up with it) and it really took off in 2002 with Master Replicas and then on to eFX Collectibles and most recently with UD Replicas and now Sideshow.
I was interested mostly in prop replicas over the years and steered away from any of the Sideshow pieces just by choice of collecting focus with the SW items. Well, since 2011 my collecting habit has changed and I've gotten all the SW items I dreamed of having and have moved to TRON related pieces. That all began with a UD Replicas Sam Flynn jacket. (amazing gear) that led to me getting another couple TRON jackets from UD and then hitting up the bargain places for the TRON: Legacy toys and other related items from Amazon.
I had been watching the development of the HT Sam Flynn on Lightcycle for a long time and after the site showed it was Sold Out I decided to take a chance and get on the Wait List to see if I could get one...which I did. With that acquired piece I got led here to this forum and hoped to begin learning and contributing to these awesome pieces.

See you on the Grid

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Back