Announcement Prediction Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its soooo creepy :lol

Agreed :p
hqdefault.jpg

I suspect something Terminator will go up on Tuesday with the movie's release in the US. Following that, I would expect an Ant Man reveal.

I get a feeling that the final Avengers figures will be shown when the movie hits Blu Ray because the hype will build back up. They're not going to cannibalize the sales of Ant Man product with Avengers reveals. They want to ride the Marvel hype; they know they'll sell Avengers any time, Ant Man is riskier (just like the movie). People want their Marvel Fix, and Ant Man will be at it's peak to provide satiation. You want people to see the movie and go home to order a figure, we're a bit passed that with Avengers; Ant Man though has that potential again. Remember, people bought both the new Goblin and Electro lol.

I suspect something Terminator will go up on Tuesday with the movie's release in the US. Following that, I would expect an Ant Man reveal.

I get a feeling that the final Avengers figures will be shown when the movie hits Blu Ray because the hype will build back up. They're not going to cannibalize the sales of Ant Man product with Avengers reveals. They want to ride the Marvel hype; they know they'll sell Avengers any time, Ant Man is riskier (just like the movie). People want their Marvel Fix, and Ant Man will be at it's peak to provide satiation. You want people to see the movie and go home to order a figure, we're a bit passed that with Avengers; Ant Man though has that potential again. Remember, people bought both the new Goblin and Electro lol.

I can see this happening. Its been two months since AOU opened and this was a slow month for reveals. If they really are pursuing the Genisys license, they should start unveiling figures now with the movie out Tuesday.

I still think Ant-Man's the next announcement, but I can see the Genisys T-800 coming soon.

I already bought my tickets for both movies. Hoping they deliver with cautious optimism. If they don't, the one upside is I won't want any of the figures, so money saved.

We know they have the license for the new Terminator film. They announced it on FB, on their site, and it's in their catalog. Along with CW and BvS.

Sure it's been two whole months since Aou opened. And that's actually about the time they Started making announcements for everything else. Aou is the first film ever to have figures announced before it hit theaters. The majority of the product has been 6 months or more after release, with most coming around the time of the Dvd/bluray releases. But then it lasts for years.

Whiplash 2 from im2 was just released. Stealth mk7 isn't out yet from avengers 1(it was under that license). Commando is just this year. Ichabod crane. I believe there is new resident evil figures coming from a game a few years old.

The way it has been done for Aou MAY be the way they do it going forward but as of now it is the only one thus far like it. It's far more likely to expect them to do only epic type films in that vein and most done the way they have everything else for 15 years. I mean we are just getting Star Wars now from the late 70s early 80s. Thanos from gotg2 was announced late last year. Well after the film was released on dvd. Nolan batman stuff years after. Closer to the reboot of batman then the source. Arkham batman just came out. The mk3 IM from 2008 is two months away.

I don't think expecting weekly announcements and items before or as a film hits theaters is the standard. You expect that and your going to be positing every night about the travishamockery of the releases and production and upset about. And with a fuller and fuller plate things will get longer wait times and longer production times. Only reused sculpts and easy updates will be quick.

Thank you, HT for breaking the silence.

Ladies and gents, we have AOU Thor!!!

2s6v7yb.jpg

Interesting that AOU Thor is MMS306. I figured it'd be 298 or 302.

I guess there's the clue for what's up next. Five figures, and Leia is most definitely one of them.

Wednesday night at 10:30. :lecture

They were probably waiting until Sideshow's SDCC event started, on the 25th. So it'll go up for PO tomorrow.

Wait so Friday? Hmm. Sounds familiar...

As for the announcement I beleive they held off for the article in figure oh to drop since it has a two pager on Thor. And it dropped today on newsstands

Back