Announcement Prediction Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's everyone's guesses for new figure reveals at the show?
Mine are:
Ant-Man and Yellowjacket
AoU Quicksilver, Thor, Tony Stark, Ultimate Ultron
Iron Man 3 armours, 3 new ones including Shotgun and Blue Steel
Batman Arkham City Joker
BTTF Doc
Alien Ripley and Aliens Ripley/powerloader I think we'll see again
Star Wars ANH Leia, Han and Luke Stormtrooper disguises
Star Wars TFA 6 or 7 figures including Kylo Ren, Rey, Stormtroopers, droids and perhaps old Han
Terminator Genisys Endo, Old Arnie, Young Arnie
Predator - I'm sure there'll be a couple of new figures for this line.
GotG Drax! Hopefully a completed proto so we can finally get that up for preorder soon.
Can't really think of any more. I hope we get some great surprises again like last year.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Excellent list :clap
I would really like to see

Batman Arkham City Joker
or
Shotgun
or
Alien Ripley
or
Quicksilver, Thor or UU

Also I love that you're covering all your bases :lol :duff

You gotta let this "it's gonna come at 1030 on Wednesday prediction idea out of your head man. It's happens twice in 15 years. That's a .000000366 percent rate.

(52 weeks a year X 15 years..760 weeks. 7 days a week. 5460 days. 2 reveals on Wednesday at 1030p. Hence... That percentage. so, as I said..better off trying to figure out which character is next and stop trying to make it like there's some pattern.)

Edit---or..

Or if you want to go real specific...525,600 minutes a year. 15 years of reveals. 7.88 million seconds. Est

So 2 reveals at a set time equals a .00000000025% of available time. Not the best odds. Better chance of winning the lottery...four times. Then die from lighting while being eaten by a shark. Really.

:rock

:lecture Theres (rampant/unsubstantiated) speculation that HT is (contingent) maybe (possibly/considering/once thought about/received inquiries regarding) making a (unspecified female character from Avengers franchise/film unspecified) Maria Hill figure as a convention exclusive based on the article from Figure King :panic:(contingent) :

In the latest issue of Figure king had interviewed HotToys of senior officials, and revealed the female character doll summer will launch a new re-linked, it seems Agent Hill is probably not running @ 光着小脚丫coco fast to be fair [sinister]

timg

b7ed9c3bgw1etfimzw9u8j20go0m8ace.jpg

b7ed9c3bgw1etfin081ddj20go0m8wgk.jpg

Its always difficult to tell if the guy is saying what will definitively happen or what he wishes will happen :dunno Take/disregard this information as fact/fantasy at your own discretion.

If someone could please translate for us :monkey3

Back