Animal Cruelty

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rock83

Super Freak
Reaction score
I wake up today reading today's news on a norwegian website and see this,the first has a video.I wish i was there so i could beat the ____ out of those losers,i would have no mercy on such people.

https://www.dagbladet.no/2010/12/08/nyheter/dyremishandling/utenriks/dyrenes_nyheter/hund/14632755/

The picture on the link below contains a picture of a cat stabbed to death with a wooden stick,it's not a pretty sight.

https://www.dagbladet.no/2010/12/08/nyheter/innenriks/dyremishandling/katter/14631020/

They don't know who did this to the cat,but the guy who abused the dog have to pay 2000$ and work 250 hours.

Last edited:
I'd take that stick and pierce their ____ with it. Human garbage! :monkey4

Animal Cruelty is the lowest you can go in IMO. People who torture animals should be given a life sentence at least.

Animal Cruelty is the lowest you can go in IMO. People who torture animals should be given a life sentence at least.

I agree that its disgusting ... but "the lowest you can go"? Lower than torturing people? Child molestation? Child abuse? Wife beating? Torturing babies? Rape? Murder? Cannibalism? Genocide? Is Michael Vick really worse than Ray Carouth (the NFL player that murdered his pregnant girlfriend, if I recall correctly)?

I'm not even sure it makes the top ten of "lowest you can go".

SnakeDoc

For me it does. An animal such as a cat is defenseless and anyone who abuses or tortures one is a grade A Coward. The things you mentioned are bad no doubt but animals is a big no no.

For me it does. An animal such as a cat is defenseless and anyone who abuses or tortures one is a grade A Coward. The things you mentioned are bad no doubt but animals is a big no no.

Must be a PETA member to put an animals life over the things mentioned above. Tied yourself to a tree lately? :slap:lol

I wouldn't put animals above humans but I wouldn't put them below either. Anyone who has a pet for a long period of time will understand this.

Oh _____ off. Why do ******* always have to comment and use stupid _____ing emoticons. Those things are so gay.

Just because I think cruelty to animals is wrong people have to start being wise asses. Some people deserve what they get. Animals however never deserve it.

Oh _____ off. Why do ******* always have to comment and use stupid _____ing emoticons. Those things are so gay.

Just because I think cruelty to animals is wrong people have to start being wise asses. Some people deserve what they get. Animals however never deserve it.

I agree with you man..but there are some people on this forum who think that animals were put on the planet to be abused. And if we think differently we are "treehuggers" or peta nazis.

I agree with you man..but there are some people on this forum who think that animals were put on the planet to be abused. And if we think differently we are "treehuggers" or peta nazis.

Nobody said that. However, leave it to a PETA member to make such outlandish claims. :lecture

Nobody said that. However, leave it to a PETA member to make such outlandish claims. :lecture

I find it amusing how you think belonging to PETA is such an awful thing. An organization that promotes kindness to animals is some sort of evil corporation? I don't understand how PETA bothers you so much? What have they done to harm you personally?

I'm not gonna click the links in the OP, don't wanna upset myself and be royally pissed off. However in a thread titled "Animal Cruelty" do we really need to be having an argument that paedophilia is worse? Maybe it is but thats not the topic.

Needless, deliberate and inhumane torturing and killing of an animal is morally disgusting. Enough said.

I wouldn't put animals above humans but I wouldn't put them below either. Anyone who has a pet for a long period of time will understand this.

You wouldn't put animals below humans? Does your pet get a vote in family decisions? Do you eat meat? If a car was barrelling toward your child and your pet, and you could only save one ... you'd have to think about it?

SnakeDoc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back