Ani-con & Game convention Hong Kong(AcGHK) Photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda looking forward to seeing doctor strange too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr Strange would be one 'standalone' figure from an individual movie I'd consider adding to my collection... I've done pretty good at keeping it mostly to AoU and character lines at this stage, lol... but there are one-offs I would consider. Star-Lord is another, especially if they update the sculpt.

Based on those prices KG Hobby is quite a bit cheaper, but they've sold out of the Arkham Joker.

Isn't there import taxes from KGHobby? And Damn, the only one I want is the AA Joker. Rotten luck. I don't know what the price is at Kitbash, wrote him last night and asked, but yeah, Lacite is VERY expensive. 300 Euros. That is too much.

Oh really? I always shop their since it's a shop in my own country, so almost no shipping cost. I didn't know they sold exclusives as well (except for the Toy Fair conventions).

They have really cheap shipping all over Europe, but for some reason (maybe weight) they ditch the brown shipper from Hot Toys. I know people are gonna be like "Oh, now you're collecting shippers." But it's really nice to have if you want to sell the figure. I still buy stuff from them, but others, like actionfigure24.de also have good prices and offers. But not exclusives I think.

image.jpg

I guess no official pics of the bat joker :(

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

They have really cheap shipping all over Europe, but for some reason (maybe weight) they ditch the brown shipper from Hot Toys. I know people are gonna be like "Oh, now you're collecting shippers." But it's really nice to have if you want to sell the figure. I still buy stuff from them, but others, like actionfigure24.de also have good prices and offers. But not exclusives I think.

HK releases often don't come with shippers and if they do they are of different quality (single wall as opposed to double). Bottom line is don't expect a shipper if ordering from HK. They do pack extremely well because of this though so there is an upside!

Generally there is less reason to buy from HK if you're in the US as there's isn't much saving. Different story for us Brits though as we dodge customs 9 times out of 10 so it's worth the risk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back