Ani-Com 2012: Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As close to perfect as i can want.

616174_400920499969946_1637513028_o.jpg

280303_400920516636611_757269276_o.jpg

616632_400920526636610_926397431_o.jpg

Does look good in these pics I'll give it that, just needs to be a little longer in shape imo

I love the look on his face in that scene where he knows he's ____ed and switches from German to British with the lighting of a cigarette.

You people have no idea how hard it is to skip the Avengers line. I die inside a little more with each pic. Really beautiful figures.

I understand your pain! I want the entire line and with so much coming these next few months, I simply have to work overtime to keep up. My biggest fears are them selling out before I'm able to get all of the money to pay up. I have a family to feed and bills to pay too.

have anyone seen the iron baby at the show? They say it'll be available winter 2012:

scaled.php

I understand your pain! I want the entire line and with so much coming these next few months, I simply have to work overtime to keep up. My biggest fears are them selling out before I'm able to get all of the money to pay up. I have a family to feed and bills to pay too.

Honestly, I want just about everybody but am consoling myself with there being more chances down the road as more sequels get released.

I'm involved in several hobbies, and all of them are expensive. Resisting the urge to tie up every last bit of cash....

Hot Toys people seem to like women with big heads.

attachment.php

Can you honestly tell me that you prefer big head over the one I photoshopped, which to me is far more proportionate?

Back