ANH Luke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is processing to shipping today so I may have him by Friday if it actually ships out tonight but Monday seems likely as the soonest I'll have him in hand.

Pix we will need pics the DAY you get him. If he's coming to the office make sure to have a camera available :lol For once Im not all that fussed if mine is shipping or not since I asked to have them try and combine Luke and Aayla to save me a few pennies on shipping.

If mine ships in the nest day or two I have it this week. I normally don't get changed to shipping until the day it ships for some reason though

Both my Luke AND Aayla are listed as "Item Shipping Soon" so either I will be VERY happy very soon or it is just a reflection to show that both figures have been charged and are ready to go.

Wow....just checked my SSC account and Luke, Aayla, SDCC Babysitter, Mark 02 Iron Man Archive, Cosbaby Skeleton Jack all are shipping soon. :google

Wow....just checked my SSC account and Luke, Aayla, SDCC Babysitter, Mark 02 Iron Man Archive, Cosbaby Skeleton Jack all are shipping soon. :google

Haha then we may be waiting until the 18th when they start shipping all the SDCC stuff for our Lukes. It'd be nice though if there were some space/time screw up and my Aayla did ship real early. :lol

I talked to Kathy today at Sideshow and they charged my credit card for my PPO for the exclusive Luke Skywalker.

I got my U.P.S. ship notification e-mail just now to expect it to be delivered to me on Tuesday, July 15. :D

Here's to hoping that the U.P.S. drive WILL NOT leave Luke at my doorstep when I'm not home like he did when he left Han there after I told them not to do that.

Back