Angels & Demons

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, you may be onto something with my attention span...

In the last couple of weeks Ive been to see fast and furious, angels and demons and yesterday star trek, and I havent really enjoyed any of them.

Well star trek was ok,not really my cup of tea.

I keep wriggling around in the seat like a 5 year old from about half way through..Must be getting fidgety in my old age.:sick

Im really hoping transformers, terminator and GI joe are good fun.:cool:

You haven't been eating loads of skittles while watching have you? the sugar in skittles will make you hyper or maybe that's just me? :lol ;)

Actually, you may be onto something with my attention span...

In the last couple of weeks Ive been to see fast and furious, angels and demons and yesterday star trek, and I havent really enjoyed any of them.

Well star trek was ok,not really my cup of tea.

I keep wriggling around in the seat like a 5 year old from about half way through..Must be getting fidgety in my old age.:sick

Im really hoping transformers, terminator and GI joe are good fun.:cool:

May I ask what movies have you enjoyed lately?

I liked wolverine..... The thing with star trek is Ive always hated it and with loads of people saying it was different, i thought Id give it a shot...But I still didnt like it much.

What movies NOT a movie :)

I finally saw this...
I enjoyed it, but they changed a ton of stuff from the book...
way more changes then the Da Vinci Code one. ..
It was OK, but there were a ton of things they left out and never explained...
Might have to watch it again...

I liked it very much. MOVED very fast and Ewan was well cast as well as Stellan Skarsgard. What changes they made from the book was much more plausible -- especially at the end. I've always felt Angels and Demons was a better book than DaVinci Code anyway.

trying not to read through this thread and catch any spoilers. but which would you see first, this or terminator>?

After having seen both, i'd rather see this again.

But if I had to pick before...i'd pick Terminator...because i'm more of a fan.

I liked this better then Terminator.

trying not to read through this thread and catch any spoilers. but which would you see first, this or terminator>?

neither.... seriously, Terminator SALIVATION was only good for me because of the eye-candies:naughty....angels and demons, not so much!..bernini-bashing basterds!

Back