Angels & Demons

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless you have a really low attention span, I dont see how someone could fall asleep in this one. Almost every exposistion scene is in mid run...and lots of ^^^^ is going on...

Well, they did change some stuff...like that lame helicopter scene....they fixed some of Dan Brown's formula issue....

The person who's killed in the opening isnt Vittoria's father, no crippled dude....no love intrest.

Well, they did change some stuff...like that lame helicopter scene....they fixed some of Dan Brown's formula issue....

The person who's killed in the opening isnt Vittoria's father, no crippled dude....no love intrest.

I read, I think about 3 of Dan Brown's novels.....last one was digital fortress five years ago...utterly crap, the whole lot!:yuck....never again!

Unless you have a really low attention span, I dont see how someone could fall asleep in this one. Almost every exposistion scene is in mid run...and lots of ^^^^ is going on...

I was obviously being sarcastic (hence the smiley face)

My point was that the movie was mind-numbingly boring.

Will watch this movie in 10 minutes...mini review comes in 2 hours.

Ok, just watched it. I liked it. It wasn't the davinci code type of material but still decent detective story/thriller. Really liked the music score of Mr. Zimmer. C+.

Last edited:
People, this movie is NOT boring, that's for sure. You just have to have an open mind that this is not Terminator 4, there are no popes with machine guns, cardinal zombies and etc. If you like good detective story, suspense thriller then you will like it.

Even if you hated it...it's not boring. Things are happening every few minutes. Theres really one or two scenes of PURE talk. I thought the pace was done very well.

It had a surprising pace to it, but I'll never watch it again (saw it yesterday). It didn't engage me at all, so on one level, I was bored in the theater.

Even if you hated it...it's not boring. Things are happening every few minutes. Theres really one or two scenes of PURE talk. I thought the pace was done very well.

Just cause things are happening, doesn't mean those things aren't boring. And this movie was boring.

People, this movie is NOT boring, that's for sure. You just have to have an open mind that this is not Terminator 4, there are no popes with machine guns, cardinal zombies and etc. If you like good detective story, suspense thriller then you will like it.

:lecture

I though Howard did a brilliant job with this one and I have agree about Zimmer's score being incredible as usual.

Fair enough. :D

Actually, you may be onto something with my attention span...

In the last couple of weeks Ive been to see fast and furious, angels and demons and yesterday star trek, and I havent really enjoyed any of them.

Well star trek was ok,not really my cup of tea.

I keep wriggling around in the seat like a 5 year old from about half way through..Must be getting fidgety in my old age.:sick

Im really hoping transformers, terminator and GI joe are good fun.:cool:

Back