Angel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just able to snag the alternate Buffy PF for retail off of ebay. A couple months ago I got the exclusive Spike for less. Now I see them around 4-500. It's crazy how up and down they are.

I liked S4 because of Adam. Loved the character design and the suspense building up to his unleashing. Good season for sure.

Adam, The Judge, Moloch (the android version), the Master, Sweet, and the Gentlemen are my favorites for villain character designs. Adam was cool because he was a mesh of military soldier, monster, and machine, so how could you not love the guy? Also, he said "interesting" a lot.

I wished we could have some 12" figures or statues made of those. Okay, so I sold my Gentlemen and yes I do own the Master, but I mean good ones... updated ones. I would be in collector Heaven if Hot Toys had taken on the license. Oh Buffy and Angel, you were 10 years too early. :(

Other favorites for season 4: Beer bad (that episode had some funny ____ in it), the Halloween episode (Fear Itself), Hush, and of course the season opener not to mention the build up of Adam... love it! Only episode I didn't like was the final episode... ugh... complete filler episode. We ended the season too soon on the big finale, so we'll make a meaningless episode about the slayers past. Well, someone will say pfffft, how dare you! I DO NOT LIKE IT! Why was Joyce Summers living in the school walls, what was with the cheese guy and Adam is a human again? Dammit! It's Twilight Zone meets Buffy... NOOOOOOO!!!! Artsy schmartsy, I am sure someone will break it down for me, and I'll not read it because I know what it was about... FILLER! They messed up. They needed to come up with something and they came out flat people... flat like Gwen Stefani's chest before she gave birth. Or Sarah Michelle Gellar's seasons 4 to 7. She was perky in seasons 1-3... especially season 1 when she had baby fat. mmmm Curvy SMG over skinny chicken legs, Marcy Darcy, "I am not a chicken! Jefferson, tell him I am not a chicken!" as she makes a chicken stance, SMG. Then Jefferson laughs at Al behind SMG's back, and makes funny faces and mimics a chicken with his arms to rib cage... SMG looks back, and Jefferson looks dumbfounded. Al's jaw unhinged laughing away like the snide cheeky bastard that he is. Oh, Al Bundy. When will you ever learn?

Last edited:
Man, an Angel PF (regular edition) just ended for a hair over $100 + shipped. Hoowwww....wwhhhhaatttt?? :monkey2 That's dirt cheap, IMO.

Surely, you realize that Buffy fans are only lowering in number, not rising, right? I imagine that there are only a few hundred fans left on the planet willing to pay more than $200 for a Buffy statue or collectible.

Surely, you realize that Buffy fans are only lowering in number, not rising, right? I imagine that there are only a few hundred fans left on the planet willing to pay more than $200 for a Buffy statue or collectible.

I do, but the fans that are left are "hardcore," I would think. I've been watching the Buffy replica market on EBay and it's done nothing but go up. Last year, I couldn't give my pieces away and this year, it's completely different. And the Tiki market is ridiculous.

Prices for the PF's and plenty of other Buffy statues/items fluctuate, as does anything. I'll find an ex spike for $250, then another time over $500. It just depends on the season and the people listing and the people in the market at that time. There are plenty of crazy Buffy fans who are still followers that will pay, and also, people who are jumping on the Buffy bandwagon as we speak. You just never know.

Prices for the PF's and plenty of other Buffy statues/items fluctuate, as does anything. I'll find an ex spike for $250, then another time over $500. It just depends on the season and the people listing and the people in the market at that time. There are plenty of crazy Buffy fans who are still followers that will pay, and also, people who are jumping on the Buffy bandwagon as we speak. You just never know.

Yep! I bought the Vampyr Book replica last year for $20, and this year I've seen a few go for $300 +. Same thing with the Sword of Angelus and the Slayer's Stake. I know the price varies....BUT, for them to even hold their value is impressive to me. Heck, the fact that we even got a new Buffy line (this long after the show's end) speaks volumes.

And BG, congrats BTW on the engagement. :clap I saw the thread but didn't get a chance to post yet!

No worries at all - that is how I display mine.

thanks Cuddly Vampire, I place my statue on the 2nd layer already and its all good!
DSC04688.jpg

Also got my Angel statue! Whee! Everything arrive perfect, the seller really took the time to put protection on the statue....

DSC04687.jpg

DSC04689.jpg

I'll probably skip on the other statues since I really don't have any place left to put them on.....but I'll most likely get the Faith maquette when it's finally offered.

Way to go on the purchase. And I am so happy to hear that he arrived in perfect condition and fast, too. You should look into Willow (even if you don't like her) and of course Faith and any others they make that aren't in the PF line. I think that they will be some of the last great Buffy statues we will see.

Not Seely Booth! I find that character so dull in comparison to dear old Angel! :lol

Turing him into Angelus would look wonderful If you could get someone to make you a long black coat complete with red satin lining. Hell I wish I had two so I could have a go at that. :D

A little birdie told me that there's an Angel Exclusive on the 'Bay (in the U.S.)

Check it out. :D

Back