Angel line announced!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Sideshow!!!!!! I'm so excited about this!! The figure I am looking forward to the most is Illyria and Sideshow please make sure she is in a fitted outfit that looks as good on her as it does on your 7 of 9 figure. And she would definitely be a great figure to do with the rooted hair as well!!

Can't wait to see what the first few figures will be and looking forward to this line and think I will enjoy it as much as the Buffy line. Now, give me a hat trick and get working on that Firefly/Serenity line!!!!!

And yes, a Smile Time Angel with Puppet Angel is a definite must have!!

I now wonder what will happen to the Buffy line? There are still a number of figures from there that I'd like to have.
I like Angel more then Buffy, and I'll try to buy as many form this line; but with Star Wars and some other licenses claiming portions of my disposable income, I just don't know if I can afford this line.
I'll have to wait and see.
Oh and this isn't the big new license Sideshow has been teasing us with, that's mentioned in the newsletter for those who haven't read it.

Dear Sir,
I had heard a whisper that Sideshow would be announcing the Angel licence prior to Christmas. I am, of course, delighted and will be shedding more money and casting it in the general direction of Westlake Village. I have also heard that there will only be one gap in my Buffy collection, due to the launch of this line. Yes, there will be a Cordelia!
However, and it is a serious however! I have still not heard from my dedicated team of spies, of any impending plans for a Giles figure. I do hope this obvious and serious omission will be rectified forthwith. Harrumph!

Yours Sincerely

Colonel Grumpy
The wooded cottage
The Long winding lane
Greenshire

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jeesh! Ive missed out on SOOOOOO much in just a week. Im etsatic(sp?)!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO:D :D :D :D

Back