And what did you get for Christmas?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got cash, gift cards, Hori Fight Stick so I'm ready for Street Fighter 4. Astonishing X-Men Vol. 2 hardback, ten pounds straight to my gut.
with some of the cash i got i bought myself a couple presents:
a new V-Limited Lip for my car
MSI Wind

Some of you guys really scored - congrats!

Got a $50 gift card that I took to the comic shop yesterday, other than that it was the little token gifts from everyone. The real gifts came from myself. Took some of my X-Mas bonus money and bought some statues & herbs.

I got a Thor and Indy Ex PF for Christmas. Bunch of money, gift cerftificates, cereal (yeah no crap lol), clothes, a chain and a locket where I can put my pic with my gf's... from the gf. Bunch of Guinness beer, and a Viewsonic picture frame changer.

Wow, thats a great family to marry in to
I have that Bara-dur too, but yours seems to have better paint job on it

yeah man they did an awsome job on the paint. i'm going to post more pix's in my show yo' shelves thread later.

Nice scores on those LSBs.. Whoever bought those two know how to gift..

my wife got me the witch king bust and my brother in law got me the ringwrath bust.:banana

I got a Thor and Indy Ex PF for Christmas. Bunch of money, gift cerftificates, cereal (yeah no crap lol), clothes, a chain and a locket where I can put my pic with my gf's... from the gf. Bunch of Guinness beer, and a Viewsonic picture frame changer.

That's funny you mention cereal. When I graduated pharmacy school last year one of my friends got me a box of The Simpsons Homer's Cinnamon Donut Cereal dated 2001 as a gift. I guess it was a limited edition thing, but I thought it was weird at the time.

Anyways, this year I got a few Star Wars LEGO sets, various Blu-ray movies/DVD tv series, and money. Oh, and Christmas Day also happened to be an early pay day for us so I saw my paycheck posted in my bank account. (Even more money:banana)

I got a...

Electric edger
150ft hose
TDK Blue Ray
IM Blue Ray
Narnia DVD
a cool SW triva book
A SW pop-up book
Marvel and DC encyclopedias
and a Kick ass Zobie T-shirt that when you are in the dark the scene changes into ghosts!!! :rock

12-25-2008-160.jpg

12-25-2008-161.jpg

12-25-2008-162.jpg

12-25-2008-163.jpg

12-25-2008-167.jpg

Hellboy 2 dvd set (which contains the 3 disc set,the directors journal,a poster and a golden army member bust)

Smackdown vs. Raw 2009

a classic pen set

and money :D

Santa was beyond good to me this year. Also,to my surprise a holiday wish granted by SS that was submitted by a family member. It even showed up on X-mas Eve. I can't thank SS enough for there generousity

Santa,
- SS Hellboy PF
- SS Indiana Jones PF
- Narnia 2 Blu Ray
- Mummy 3 Blu Ray
- Indiana Jones Trilogy DVD set
- Pans Labyinth Blu ray
- Stargate Blu Ray
- NBA Live 09 Xbox 360

From SS
- Neworn Alien Statue

Cool, last night my co worker have me House season 4:rock

With that I got a complete House collection for X-mas:rock

Resistance 2 for PS3
Narnia Blu-Ray
Wall-E Blu-Ray
Headset from Koss
Ahnolds Used Underwear

And some clothes.
What the hell!:monkey4
that's really creepy!:monkey4
an orange.
hahahahahahahahahahaha
:lol:rotfl:lol

i got a bunch myself, but most of it has yet to arrive:

ht batman new suit
ht joker
ht br joker second head and body
nurse joker uniform
dark knight dvd
batman mm small figure
joker mm small figure
joker cop uniform kit parts
smooth-on pour kit

and sadly, i still want more:D
nothing is ever enough is it...?:angelsmil

I got:

7.1 Surround Sound system
Sonic Dark Brotherhood for DS
Little Big Planet PS3
RE4 for Wii
Hulk: The End TPB
Some Papo Jurassic Park Dinos
Action Collection R5-D4

My wife kicked butt this year. She found not only the Papo dinos but a MIB R5-D4 from Hasbro that is over 10 years old. :rock

I got:

7.1 Surround Sound system
Sonic Dark Brotherhood for DS
Little Big Planet PS3
RE4 for Wii
Hulk: The End TPB
Some Papo Jurassic Park Dinos
Action Collection R5-D4

My wife kicked butt this year. She found not only the Papo dinos but a MIB R5-D4 from Hasbro that is over 10 years old. :rock

I LOVE YOU! I HAVE BEEN looking for the name of those dinos!:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew

Back