...and really bad eggs drink up me hearties yo ho. Kit 3 coming cloth bandanna for HT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ....and really bad eggs drink up me hearties yo ho. Kit 2 Finished detail pics a

Ok guys just to keep all those who have kits on order posted I am still plugging along here...finals start on Sat and are all next week. And once that ends I will ramp up the production to get it done.

TO DO LIST:
7 more bottles (colder weather is slowing this down)
14 hand cuffs
14 bags of gold
14 maps
14 tattoos
8 jars of dirt
7 crates

DONE STUFF
cream puffs
keys
wanted posters
gold

now the maps and tattoos will be a one day thing for both its just printing and sealing and stuff. Lets see probably take a day to sew all the little coin bags. Probably another days worth to make all the cuffs. And I can get the jars and crates done in one day as well. So about 4 days left of working on things. So these will def go out after the holiday rush :) hopefully before ole Jack arrives

Re: ....and really bad eggs drink up me hearties yo ho. Kit 2 Finished detail pics a

Nice! Are you planning on breaking into the industry or is this just a side thing? Gotta say these are professional grade!

Thanks for updating!

Thank you for doing this and all the best for your finals :D

Well I only got a jar done yesterday but it was my Bday so I think you guys will forgive me...I got one final done today so I will get some stuff done tonight after work and some studying

STFU AJ and get back to work! :wink1: I was lucky enough to pick up one of his bottles of rum and I have to say it...is...awesome. Really looks like glass. :duff

Updated list!!! 12/8/11

Paid:
EXOTICLEX (Kit 2)
Tobor64 (Kits 1&2)
tuck2197 (Kits 1&2)
PlayItLoud (Kits 1&2)
V-Raptor (Kits 1&2 x2)
shakesnake (Kit 2)
Hamanu (Kit 1)
Zodach* (Kits 1&2)
Jen (Kits 1&2)
dunnybunny (Kits 1&2)
Rzeznikk (Kits 1&2)
Frank (Kits 1&2)
SwedishHeat (Kits 1&2)
aimeekitty (Kits 1&2)
Calcifer (Kits 1&2)

Confirmed pending payment:
BuffyGirl
Mroiman (contacted)
Mqhuynh (contacted)
Manticore72c (next in line)

So here is the list as of today with what everyone ordered and stuff.

also I have decided since we had an incident with international customs and the jar of dirt that I will send the international jars empty and you will need to provide your own dirt. The problem that arose with a previous order is that the dirt could be contaminated and they wanted to charge an extra $40 to irradiate it so it was no longer contaminated. so to avoid the possibility of that happening again I have chosen to send them empty and all you will have to do is glue the lid down once you fill it up with dirt.

also I have decided since we had an incident with international customs and the jar of dirt that I will send the international jars empty and you will need to provide your own dirt. The problem that arose with a previous order is that the dirt could be contaminated and they wanted to charge an extra $40 to irradiate it so it was no longer contaminated. so to avoid the possibility of that happening again I have chosen to send them empty and all you will have to do is glue the lid down once you fill it up with dirt.

Great idea... I can almost see Customs' faces as they open up the 1/6 jars wondering what people are doing with them... lol

Thanks a lot for sending me contaminated dirt. Now I know why all my figures suddenly have a soft orange glow. :)

hahaha its not that I contaminated it myself...those customs people are just nuts haha. 2 finals down tho so almost time to get rocking!

Getting my DX Jack on Thurs! Any news on the kits Witekite?

Yes I a plugging away at these and they will be ready for shipment right after the new year. I just got back from Disneyland and had a blast seeing the whole park lit up for Christmas time! Did Pirates twice haha of course. And has given me the extra motivation to get back on it tonight lol!!

Everyone will be taken care of tho after the new year. I finished a few parts before I left and bought new printer ink for the maps and tattoos so they'll come out as crisp as possible. I have started to put completed parts into boxes now I have all of them addressed and labeled with what everyone has ordered so once they are full they will be sealed and ready to go.

Ok here is the list so far I should be done this weekend so things will be hopefully going out next week!!!!
TO DO LIST:
hand cuffs
maps
jars of dirt

DONE STUFF
cream puffs
crates
bags of gold
tattoos
bottles
keys
wanted posters
gold

Just realized I haved missed this. ____! :slap

You did not make a few extra sets did you?

I made all the sets that I could and sold out sorry :( a few people have yet to pay still so if they back out I will let you know

When you update your list RE: Post 266, please don't forget to add me to the paid list (someone dropped out earlier).

I know you've been busy so not hassling or anything.

I got my DX the other day, so I am excited to add your pieces..

When you update your list RE: Post 266, please don't forget to add me to the paid list (someone dropped out earlier).

I know you've been busy so not hassling or anything.

I got my DX the other day, so I am excited to add your pieces..

Yea sorry I am going to contact the people I haven't received payment from yet so I can update the list and see if any open slots come along. You have no worries though my friend you are confirmed:)

Yea sorry I am going to contact the people I haven't received payment from yet so I can update the list and see if any open slots come along. You have no worries though my friend you are confirmed:)

Awesome....thanks for that :duff

I'm still deciding how to pose him, too many cool options hehe..

You and me both haha I had one pose but I am gonna take some pics with Jack and all the accessories first lol. Think it'll be funny to see him with like 20 rum bottles and crates and stuff.

Back