...and really bad eggs drink up me hearties yo ho. Kit 3 coming cloth bandanna for HT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ....and really bad eggs drink up me hearties yo ho. Kit 2 Finished detail pics a

Okay....it sent it back for some reason. I'll send it again. PM SENT.

Re: ....and really bad eggs drink up me hearties yo ho. Kit 2 Finished detail pics a

Still got some of these available for those who are interested in getting one

Got mine, lovely work witekite!

Any chance of both kits still being available?

Payment sent for both kits!

Are these still available for both sets? and how much are they? thanks!

Payment sent for both kits...this for sure is an awesome addition to an awesome figure. Thanks again for making these.

Yes they are both available still...I have had enough people want both that I will make more of the first. It will take a week or two to get these out now because I have to make more casts of the bottle and it takes a little while for them to dry. Plus school lol but I will get them done asap

How much do each of these cost then or together?

PM sent, mr. ACME Pirates :)

Is it too late to get added to the list for both kits?

Sent the payment now, please tell me when you receive it:wave

Jen pm me as well as anyone else who is interested in one

Payment sent.

Yap. Sent payment for 4 sets: 2x of 1st and 2x of 2nd.
Now waiting to get all these awesome staff. :yess:
Thank you, witekite!

Ok so I have to make this announcement since I have had a huge boom the last few days in ordering. Like I had previously stated I will only be able to offer so many kits this time around and once I sell out I will no longer be able to make anymore because I can't get anymore of some of the key parts. I pretty much ordered max quantities for my supplies. Well I am fast approaching the end of the run and wanted to make it known to you guys that the end is almost here. I am going to put a list up of who has paid so far and is guaranteed a kit then those who are confirmed and pending payment and those who are pending replies for confirmation and finally I will have the waiting list if there are any left over or for those who come late. Now to make this as fair as possible I am going in order of contact. If someone backs out then next in line will be offered the kit. I am really sorry for anyone who happens to miss out I try to make sure that everyone can get a set but this time my supplies were limited so I can only do so many. :(

Paid:
EXOTICLEX
Tobor64
tuck2197
PlayItLoud
V-Raptor
shakesnake
Zodach

Confirmed pending payment:
SwedishHeat
Rzeznikk

Pending confirmation (I have just sent replies to all of your PM's)
dunnybunny
Mroiman
indyfreak26
BuffyGirl
chrisdeeds

There are 3 kits remaining assuming everyone on this list confirms their place. I do know that Hamanu you have paid but it was only for kit 1 so you aren't part of this. also Nofixio I will PM you regrading your request as well.

I would like to thank all of you for you interest in this kit it is awesome I had no idea it would be THIS popular haha I am really happy about that! I love making cool stuff for you guys and gals ;)

Witekite, you just need to start kit #3 after this. Jack needs some barrells to pose next to. He could use a lantern from DMC and I'm sure there's more we could think of.

I do know that Hamanu you have paid but it was only for kit 1 so you aren't part of this.

Slightly confused about the meaning of that sentence :) Do I still get my kit 1?

yes you are getting yours lol....all that list stuff is for the second kit with the jar of dirt. I am limited on that kit but you have no worries haha

Back