Anakin Skywalker - show us your custom figures !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
took some new shots now ( im not very happy with them )
FullSizeRender (13).jpganiiiiiiiiiiii.jpg

Wow some awesome stuff in here.

I know it's an anakin thread and the anakin figures are insanely good but I'm loving the obi wan's as well.

I'm currently in the middle of updating my old sideshow episode 2 & 3 Obi wan figures. Trying hard to find a Darren carnall or Paul Carson obinwan ep.3 sculpt without any luck. Hopefully inigou's v2 Obi is up for sale soon or I find a sculpt on the boards.

I have some hot toys obi wan boots on the way to upgrade ep.3 obi with. Going to repaint them.

I would love to see a thread like this dedicated to obi wan!

I know it's an anakin thread and the anakin figures are insanely good but I'm loving the obi wan's as well.

I'm currently in the middle of updating my old sideshow episode 2 & 3 Obi wan figures. Trying hard to find a Darren carnall or Paul Carson obinwan ep.3 sculpt without any luck. Hopefully inigou's v2 Obi is up for sale soon or I find a sculpt on the boards.

I have some hot toys obi wan boots on the way to upgrade ep.3 obi with. Going to repaint them.

a thread for obi will be so cool !

Should have been a thread for both them? Those saga beyond v2 are indeed the best Aniking likeness out there~! I got one in the mail should be here tomorrow cant wait! Some really nice anikins in here!

There's a thread in the Interest section gathering support for a reissue of Carnall's Obi Wan sculpt.

Rocco also has a thread going for an episode 3 "Bearded Ewan."

I started the carnall thread buddy! :)

In fact, I meant to mention in this thread that I started a thread over in the customs interest section for the Darren carnall sculpt.

And rocco's looks really cool! I have just always had a thing for the carnall sculpt but never managed to get one unfortunately.

Cheers mate

I started the carnall thread buddy! :)

In fact, I meant to mention in this thread that I started a thread over in the customs interest section for the Darren carnall sculpt.

And rocco's looks really cool! I have just always had a thing for the carnall sculpt but never managed to get one unfortunately.

Cheers mate

I think the sculpt is now dated i would sell you mine if u want it i have an unfinished one.

Here is a few pictures of My New precious! Hard To take photos in the detolf all get some new ones when i move him to his new case soon. I love this head sculpt!

That looks amazing buddy.

The robe looks particularly nice. Is that one of those d-art studio robes?

sry for the quality , but this is my power trio. Soon the real hair version from Sean will be here ;D
trio.jpg

Back