Anakin Skywalker PF Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The blade and the top part of the hilt are removable from the hands from the Vader PF.

Is the blade part actually removable from the hilt though.

In other words would you be able to display it as if he has not lit his saber yet?

If you're talking about the Vader PF, the top part of the saber hilt comes off with the blade, so no. And he would look pretty dumb displayed without the saber in any case, given his pose.

Anakin is in both the PT and OT, so this could be the best PF yet.

I agree. ;)

HaydenJedi2.jpg

I just received an email notice about the 2nd batch arriving so I guess I'm in that boat.

I'm so tempted but just can't swing it. Can't believe the exclusive is still available. That's the only version I would want. GRRRRR I want it!

Sorry, these aren't great but I was in a hurry. The statue will definitely need some adjusting with the clothing before it looks right. I think I prefer the sith eyes head over the other one as well. Here is #28:

IMG_2670.jpg

IMG_2671.jpg

IMG_2672.jpg

IMG_2674.jpg

Not getting a lightsaber-on for this thing just yet. Do the legs and boots seems a little skinny? Are the Sith eyes dull or really poppin' in hand? Do the eyes pop like the Sids 12"er in a certain light/angle?

Looks awesome!! Too bad his lightsaber is crooked. hope it's not the case for all of the PFs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back