Anakin Skywalker PF Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would he fit in a Detolf with the lightsaber being extended in front of him?

Good question.

I always had it in my mind to display him next to Vader. And, after Grond's pics. It looks like the way to go.

:clap

Even thou I canceled. :eek:

Wow, the more I see this, the more impressed I find myself. :monkey5

Would he fit in a Detolf with the lightsaber being extended in front of him?

Just barely.

IMG_2697.jpg

Thanks grond33! He looks great! Is there anyway you can show him next to the Darth Maul PF as well? I'd love to see how he looks next to Maul as I might pick up Maul too...for a sith apprentice type display.

Of course, what I'm really waiting for is a ROTS Obi-Wan PF. I have a feeling that once they announce that, everyone who didn't get Anakin with Sith head exclusive is gonna want one! :rock

here he is with maul.

IMG_2696.jpg

That looks nice together. Gald you took that pic. In my display he'll be between Maul and Vader so now I can visualize it.

I had an exclusive on order, but due to financial difficulties, I was forced to cancel.

I still have 2 other SW PF's on order, but they may get cancelled too, pending $$$ ;)

Yeah I'm sure cuz of Sideshow's goof in not shipping mine earlier since being one of the fist to order this that I'll probably get #700 or something. GRR!!!!

Good question.

I always had it in my mind to display him next to Vader. And, after Grond's pics. It looks like the way to go.

:clap

Even thou I canceled. :eek:

Vader (for me anyway) is and always will be with Obi-- they just look too perfect together. I'm seriously leaning towards keeping this Anakin on his own... at least until the inevitable ROTS Obi is announced.

here he is with maul.

IMG_2696.jpg

Thanks for posting that, They look badass together! :maul

Just one thing I noticed though, isn't Anakin supposed to be TALL and Maul supposed to be short? It sort of looks like if Maul were to stand up instead of leaning back, he'd be as tall as Anakin! :horror
:rolleyes:

Could be the base heights throwing it off too...

Thanks for posting that, They look badass together! :maul

Just one thing I noticed though, isn't Anakin supposed to be TALL and Maul supposed to be short? It sort of looks like if Maul were to stand up instead of leaning back, he'd be as tall as Anakin! :horror
:rolleyes:

Could be the base heights throwing it off too...

I was thinking that Vader looked much taller than Anakin as well but it doesn't bother me if I would have those guys in my possession :naughty

well vader has robotic leg extensions! ;) Maul is off scale in the sense that he would be as tall or taller.

I ordered my EX in early october during in stock second chance. anyone have any idea when it will ship? my order still says processing, but i did get the 20 day notice a few weeks back.

I ordered my EX in early october during in stock second chance. anyone have any idea when it will ship? my order still says processing, but i did get the 20 day notice a few weeks back.

Probably in the second group.

Mine arrives tomorrow!:joy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back