Anakin Exclusive notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JustinLuck said:
For those of us who live in California with the exclusive on order, how long do you think it will take before we see it delivered?

1 day for those in Socal I would suspect. San Diego got a Luke the next morning.

pjam said:
Tell me about it, can't wait for the actual Fedex tire mark forensics reports as Tom's Ani makes its way back from Sacramento.

On Friday.

Yes -- Tom, get those Homer pictures ready! :google

JustinLuck said:
For those of us who live in California with the exclusive on order, how long do you think it will take before we see it delivered?

Well, this is just how it happened in March with Luke. By the time the labels get to FedEx (tonight and tomorrow) and the items are picked up and taken to the distribution center (probably Friday)... I'm guessing we who live in California should have them certainly by next Tues (earliest) or Thurs (latest).

HomerSimpson16.gif

Nice to have you guys here with me again in case FedEx abuses me once more.

Just like old times!

Wor-Gar said:
Yes -- Tom, get those Homer pictures ready! :google

Well, this is just how it happened in March with Luke. By the time the labels get to FedEx (tonight and tomorrow) and the items are picked up and taken to the distribution center (probably Friday)... I'm guessing we who live in California should have them certainly by next Tues (earliest) or Thurs (latest).

I think Amy said they'll start to ship tonight so some will receive theirs as early as tomorrow (local L.A. area; arrive at Bell sorting facility tonight, on the fedex truck tomorrow). Because I requested mine be shipped inside an outer shipping box (to insure against corner crush) she told me It'll take a couple of extra days to pack so mine will ship Friday and I'll get him Sat am.

Wor-Gar said:

Damn, and I'm going on vacation to Disneyland and Universal Studios between Tuesday and Thursday.:google

pjam said:
I think Amy said they'll start to ship tonight so some will receive theirs as early as tomorrow .

Good Lord! That would be incredible! Now I'm gonna be sitting at home waiting for that damn truck.

Wait a minute -- I haven't even been charged yet? And the item is still listed as "Order Placed". And no shipping notice yet. Tomorrow? Can't be.

I'm going to think next Tuesday so I won't be disappointed.

JustinLuck said:
Damn, and I'm going on vacation to Disneyland and Universal Studios between Tuesday and Thursday.

Maybe you'll get lucky and get him Saturday.

pjam said:
NEWS FLASH!

Tom, you were right again, I must borrow that crystal ball of yours sometime! I just hope yours doesn't end up taking the "alternate" route.

Actually it is his spleen you'll be wanting.:lol :monkey1

OK. So it turns out that I didn't get my shipment notification tonight after all. I guess I was not in the first batch of figures to be mailed out today. Sure hope I'm in the next batch tomorrow! :google

So has anyone with and exclusive on order gotten a shipping notification yet... it seems like some of the regulars are going out first (at least on RS). I just can't seem to be in the first batch on these, but I'll actually be out of town until mid-week so its probably for the best. But its still nice to see the money disappear and get the tracking number :monkey1

galactiboy said:
So has anyone with and exclusive on order gotten a shipping notification yet... it seems like some of the regulars are going out first (at least on RS). I just can't seem to be in the first batch on these, but I'll actually be out of town until mid-week so its probably for the best. But its still nice to see the money disappear and get the tracking number :monkey1

Nope, nothing yet.

I haven't received a shipping notice for my exclusive pre-order but I have a "temporary authorization" on my credit card.

Zoomaround said:
I haven't received a shipping notice for my exclusive pre-order but I have a "temporary authorization" on my credit card.

Same here.....According to SSC CS, I would receive my Excl. & regular orders within one and a half weeks! That's freaking long!

Nothing yet for me either. I received the 3-5 day notice on the 19th, so today would make it the 4th "working day" since then. Perhaps later today or tomorrow at the latest.

galactiboy said:

Nope nothing for me as of 10am CST. I haven't even been charged for mine yet.

Nothing here either. Anakin is one of the few exclusives that I got so I'm hoping to get him fairly quickly.

Back