Anakin Exclusive notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet deal IrishJedi! As a frame of reference, what state do you live in? I'm in California.

IrishJedi said:
Just got my FedEx shipping notification!!

The Chosen One is on his way!! :chew

vader-nooooo.jpg

NEWS FLASH!

Yes indeed, it is true! Anakin has arrived at the SSC Warehouse. I just spoke to Amy @ CS and they are prepping Anis for shipment, tonight!

Tom, you were right again, I must borrow that crystal ball of yours sometime! I just hope yours doesn't end up taking the "alternate" route.

Something must be wrong with my Outlook software--I keep clicking send/receive, but the FedEx preshipment notification e-mail isn't showing up in my inbox.

But I know that Sideshow sent it to me... :confused:

tomandshell said:
Something must be wrong with my Outlook software--I keep clicking send/receive, but the FedEx preshipment notification e-mail isn't showing up in my inbox.

But I know that Sideshow sent it to me... :confused:
And so it begins.

I can see the future.... years from now... the corpses of multiple FedEx and UPS guys litter the yard of Tomandshell's house... the foul stench reminding all carriers to not disrupt his package's travel ever....ever again...

But...I could be wrong...

difficult to see the future is... it is always in motion, afterall...:rotfl

Wor-Gar said:
This is just where the three of us were back in March.

Tell me about it, can't wait for the actual Fedex tire mark forensics reports as Tom's Ani makes its way back from Sacramento.

On Friday.

For those of us who live in California with the exclusive on order, how long do you think it will take before we see it delivered?

Back