Amazing custom 1:6 train & boat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THAT TRAIN THING IS BY FAR THE BEST COLLECTION I EVER SEEN!

And Edwint could appreciate a lot of those poses and pictures. As can Pixar!

BEST OVERALL COLLECTION AND SHOTS OF A COLLECTION, STATUE, 1:6 SCALE, HECK, ANY SCALE FOR THAT FACT... PERIOD! I AM BLOWN AWAY SIR!

Many thanks for showing us that AMAZING AMAZING collection!!!

WOW! Just WOW!!!

*still need to pick my lower jaw from off the ground*

I'd seen the train before - AMAZING! And that boat is killer too! Anyone else notice that the truck on the boat would make for a GREAT Desert Convoy Truck in a Raiders of the Lost Ark display! :D

That train is amazing, all the germans tank, truck even on the wagons.
Must be so much fun setting up those guys, id love to go round that guys house to play.

Holy crap... that is an amazing setup... I half expected them to start moving and I swear I could hear the commotion in my head as I scrolled through the pics. Really stunning, probably the most amazing... and natural... grouping of stuff I have ever seen. Bravo to that man, he deserves it. I want to make some stop motion animation now...:lol

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:google

I'd seen the train before, but the boat too, Unbelievable!!! I love how devoted people are to their hobbies. I don't collect Military figures, but I can really appreciate the work they've put into this! The figures all seem to have been flushed out with dirtying and soiling of their uniforms and repainted heads on some (maybe all). That really brings the whole setup home. Man it'd be sweet to see some Star Wars dios like that!!! Or even AvP or Colonial Marines!!!

EDIT:

Come to think of it, I think there's a setup done a couple of guys invloving that train in a wreck or an ambush. I don't recall all the details...

:google :google :google THERES THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS INVESTED IN THOSE DIORAMAS..

Yeah, I can't believe that is the work of one person, that's for sure! That's a group project.
I saw the train a while back, but the boat is new to me.
Amazing attention to the smallest details.
What I find fun to imagine is the setup. It had to have taken massive planning and drawing out, then starting in the middle, backing out all the way, cleaning the ground and dressing each inch, just so....
I bet that was a fun day!

AMazing work!

Maybe I'm just a little obsessed right now :)rolleyes: ) but I keep seeing Faramir spying around out there. Man I love him!

That set up is just insane. I've never seen anything like it. Absolutely phenomenal! Now why doesn't somebody do that with Star Wars or Lord of the Rings?

Captain Faramir said:
Maybe I'm just a little obsessed right now :)rolleyes: ) but I keep seeing Faramir spying around out there. Man I love him!

That set up is just insane. I've never seen anything like it. Absolutely phenomenal! Now why doesn't somebody do that with Star Wars or Lord of the Rings?

I haven't seen a LOTR setup like that, but there was a guy years ago who made some impressive 1:6 scale SW vehicles. I remember him selling a 1:6 Anakin's pod racer and a Landspeeder on Ebay. I've been kicking myself for years for not buying that Landspeeder, it was so cool & would look great with my custom ANH Luke now!

Back