All Things Robocop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure they'll do fine. They're better off using their old figure as reference than the McFarlane one. I'm just so excited about Cain. I don't care what they charge for it. I want this over the batmobile. This will be the year of aliens and robots again.

I saw last night when they posted those pics on facebook that they said they've learned better how to handle or produce robot bodies from doing so many Iron Man figures. I hope that helps for a much better Robocop figure.

379138_317942201573955_100000745332095_1027938_435110256_n.jpg

Hey guys I just got the robocop premium format (exclusive edition) for USD $235. Gd buy?

No, that's terrible. That seller played you for a fool. If there's still time you should try to get your money back. Maybe call a cousin or something and see if they can back you up, go to the seller's house and let him know his jig is up. If he doesn't play ball then, tape an intimidating message to the Robocop and throw it through his front window the next night.

No, that's terrible. That seller played you for a fool. If there's still time you should try to get your money back. Maybe call a cousin or something and see if they can back you up, go to the seller's house and let him know his jig is up. If he doesn't play ball then, tape an intimidating message to the Robocop and throw it through his front window the next night.

:goodpost: ok thanks for the advice.

Aww looks good next to Ed-209 :) Robocain is going to be epic, dont know why everybody hates on the second movie? the 3rd was the turd!

Back