All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t remember exactly, but I think when I started seriously collecting Toy Biz Marvel Legends they were $7.99 each. That would’ve been about thirteen years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Kids and action figures please don’t make me laugh that’s like 25 years behind us in the rear view mirror. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Action figures were simple tools for kids to exercise their imaginations before cgi and videogames did it for them. [/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Fortnite is projected to earn 3.5 billion from ONE STUPID videogame that’s more than the box office of Avatar, Titanic, Force Awakens or IW2![/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Look at the thousands of YT videos on toy collecting for every ONE young kid reviewing a ML or BS there are 1,000 adults doing the same thing lol[/FONT][/FONT]

Yeah, it’s pretty sad how today’s children have changed so much since I was a kid. Give me some joes, a couple of storm troopers and a Super powers flash and my friends and I would play for hours.

Well i’m not so quick to label it a bad thing because well it’s not.

As a kid I dreamed of what cgi could bring and of videogames looking like movies then Lucas showed up and got the ball rolling.

I don’t regret all those wishes and dreams coming true especially since toy technology also benefited from the advancements in technology.

Tech is moving pretty fast one day my son as an adult will look back at an Ipad and laugh at how primitive it was.

Miniority Report / Ready Player One are definately going to become reality.

At the end of the day my son’s childhood doesn’t have to exactly match mine because mine certainly didn’t match my dads.

It is what it is if Fortnite is what makes kids happy then so be it.

I’m still collecting my silly action figures lol.

I hear ya Jye, but the flip side to that is that many kids these days are lost without a controller or mechanical device in their hands.

Wow he looks great! Loving what I’m seeing with this line so far despite the price increase.. Really interested in seeing Yellowjacket out of the package too.

The Hulk/Hulkbuster set is the one I really want the most at this point!

I hear ya Jye, but the flip side to that is that many kids these days are lost without a controller or mechanical device in their hands.

Like previous generations didn’t say the same thing about your generation.

I hate this these really dumb “kids these days” takes.

:peace:peace:peace:peace
Like previous generations didn’t say the same thing about your generation.

I hate this these really dumb “kids these days” takes.

Dont take it personal bud! Us older guys just cant identify with the newer generation is all. Like you said, it was the same with all the previous generations and will be for the future generations too.

If you’re on the younger side, you’ll understand eventually I’m sure and theres a chance you’ll find yourself saying the same thing :peace

My son is not into toys at all but he loves videogames especially Fortnite/Minecraft/RocketLeague god that Fortnite lol.

Here’s the catch he’s only allowed to play videogames as long as he meets his minimum 12 hours a week of martial arts training and minimum 5 hours a week of guitar lessons with me plus homework of course or else no videogames.

He’s on his 3rd black belt go around and jams 80’s metal with me. :yess:

It’s ok that he doesn’t collect ML. :lol

My son is not into toys at all but he loves videogames especially Fortnite/Minecraft/RocketLeague god that Fortnite lol.

Here’s the catch he’s only allowed to play videogames as long as he meets his minimum 12 hours a week of martial arts training and minimum 5 hours a week of guitar lessons with me plus homework of course or else no videogames.

He’s on his 3rd black belt go around and jams 80’s metal with me. :yess:

It’s ok that he doesn’t collect ML. :lol

Damn jye! 12 hours training a week, he’s gonna be a total badass! That plus and jamming 80’s metal, he sounds like someone I would hang out with lol

Damn jye! 12 hours training a week, he’s gonna be a total badass! That plus and jamming 80’s metal, he sounds like someone I would hang out with lol

No music is better than 80’s metal lol

Jye and his little dragon!

Look at Tom Holland went from youtube gymnastic videos to cinematic Spiderman.

Hopefully my son gets noticed lol

I've been seeing the 10 Years series being released here and there but still can't find any reviews on them hmmm.

Back