All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found it earlier today, and it wouldn't work on desktop but I was able to add it via mobile.

Yeah I eventually got my order in, what I had to do was log in first before adding it to my cart/bag.
I tried calling my local Disney Store before ordering to see if they had it in stock and I wouldn't have to pay shipping, no luck it came and went.
$33.52 with shipping and tax, ouch. I wish they had free pick up at store option.

Awesome shot! I know the frustration of trying to get that many figures standing on their own and not dominoing one another.
I just got that Spider-Man 2099 you have there, I like the costume more once out of the package.
But I'd love to get the original SM 2099, love that costume. I hope Hasbro reissues it again because the real one (looks like there's a bootleg on there) is a bit ridiculous on ebay.

Thanks! Yeah it was a little tricky. Though the hardest part was hiding the crappy armored spider man, house of M, and iron spider :monkey3 i think we're getting another house of M spider soon so that will help. Agreed about 2099 i love the original costume. I want to pick him up, but he's way too pricey. Trying too keep an eye out for a loose one.

Excellent. Keep going!
Thanks man :hi5:

He's also available at the Marvel Shop site. You "only" have to spend $50 there to get free shipping.

Marvel Select Thanos

I didn't know about that site, went there and looked, luckily there wasn't anything else available there that I could add to get the free shipping option.
But added a new Marvel Legends/Select store to the list, thanks!

At Marvel Shop came out to $30.95 shipped.

Then again I live across the street from Marvel so I got ripped off lol

That's a much better price, I wish I checked here before ordering.
At least if there's anything wrong with the figure (worried about the paint) I can return it easily.

Thanks for the tip jye, just ordered Thanos from marvel shop too. Not a huge fan of the face but maybe it’ll grow on me in hand. Might try and repaint the ML head to match the select

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you happen to pick up that Wolverine? I know someone who’s looking for him.
I checked Target and all they had left of the retro were Black Widow, Punisher, and Spiderman. The Infinity War wave was mostly gone as well. All that remained were Proxima Midnight, Ironman, and Songbird.

I will be checking three Walgreens tomorrow hoping to find a Dragonball Rose figure and if I see another Wolverine I will pick it up.

I checked Target and all they had left of the retro were Black Widow, Punisher, and Spiderman. The Infinity War wave was mostly gone as well. All that remained were Proxima Midnight, Ironman, and Songbird.

I will be checking three Walgreens tomorrow hoping to find a Dragonball Rose figure and if I see another Wolverine I will pick it up.

Thanks for checking again! My Walgreens haven’t carried the retro figures, but while you’re there, please keep an eye out for Silver Surfer and Thing.

No dbz at the past couple walgreen's I've been to. Even their legends were pretty sparse lately with the exception of medusa though.

Thanks for checking again! My Walgreens haven’t carried the retro figures, but while you’re there, please keep an eye out for Silver Surfer and Thing.

The Retro figures have been reemerging lately, I've started to see them suddenly pop up in Targets where I never saw one before. It has also been popping up on Amazon for retail, just last night I noticed that it increased in price in my Amazon cart from $19.99. Bookmark that page and check it constantly every day and you may just find one there.

No dbz at the past couple walgreen's I've been to. Even their legends were pretty sparse lately with the exception of medusa though.
Honestly, I have been checking 5 Walgreens every Tuesday lately because that is "restock" day and it seems like they are not getting anything. I did see multiple Human Torches pop up out of the blue today; pretty neat figure. We stopped by Target tonight and they were fully stocked on Infinity War (my 13 year old tried to borrow money to buy Iron Spiderman and we told him no :lol) and all of the Retro figures except Wolverine. I will continue keeping an eye out.
It has also been popping up on Amazon for retail, just last night I noticed that it increased in price in my Amazon cart from $19.99. Bookmark that page and check it constantly every day and you may just find one there.
^^^is good advice. We had the DBZ figure Hit in our cart for a few months and just today one popped up Prime for $28.

Yeah, I've seen the Retro figures popping up again at my local Targets (as well as some of the older Spiderman waves for some reason).

As to Walgreens, I love that they carry these figures for retail (and have exclusives). I check pretty frequently. This morning I saw Deathlok from the Sasquatch BAF wave, but no others. Another Walgreens had Cap and Iron Spiderman from Infinity War sitting on their pegs for a couple weeks, but nobody else from that wave. Very strange (since I usually see the others from that wave, except for Taskmaster).

I got lucky and got symbiote Spider-Man at Walmart as they got a restock on that wave. I have Taskmaster but looking for others in that wave

I got lucky and got symbiote Spider-Man at Walmart as they got a restock on that wave. I have Taskmaster but looking for others in that wave

I picked up the black costume Spidey myself about a month ago, it does seem the Sandman BAF wave is turning up on pegs recently, I've seen a few at Target last time I was there.

The Infinity War wave has been showing up in greater numbers in my area recently. The IW Cap. and Iron Spider was nowhere to be seen a few weeks ago but I've seen them more frequently now.
Also, the Marvel Select Thanos is now on Backorder at both the Disney Store and Marvel Shop, glad I got my order in when I did!

My MS Thanos showed up today, Great paint throughout on mine except a small splotch of dark paint in the corner of the unmasked head's left eye. Not really an issue for me. The only thing that could make this better is a selection of swap out alternative hands. Still a great figure, I'm happy I missed out on the Walmart ML version!

I finally found ML Iron Spider today. Was happy to nab him. I also got an amazing deal on ML 12 inch Black Costume Spidey; half price ($19.99) at Target! Found the Antman/ Stinger two pack yesterday at Toys R Us for 20% off!! What a great week for this Marvel Fan!

Does anyone know when the “First 10 Years” wave is supposed to release?

I really want those Red Skull and Ronan figures.

Back