All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I managed to pickup a black costume Spidey at target recently. It was sealed and in decent condition on package. But when i opened it what a mangled mess - the waist joint is 100% free wheeling with no resistance for posing, the knee joints are loosely goosey and not the shoulders are loosening up....

Really disappointed.. was considering paying a premium for the Green Goblin (a grail for me) but these ML figures are really hit or miss, huh?

Looks like I’ll have to go with the Mezco all black Spidey...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I managed to pickup a black costume Spidey at target recently. It was sealed and in decent condition on package. But when i opened it what a mangled mess - the waist joint is 100% free wheeling with no resistance for posing, the knee joints are loosely goosey and not the shoulders are loosening up....

Really disappointed.. was considering paying a premium for the Green Goblin (a grail for me) but these ML figures are really hit or miss, huh?

Contact Hasbro customer service ([email protected]) with pictures and they might replace the whole figure for you. I did that with the Jim Lee Cyclops a few weeks ago and I got a whole replacement sent to me within a week free of charge.

I've been seeing the Sandman Build a figure wave a lot lately, I saw a black costume Spidey, Shocker, Ms. Marvel, Jackal, and Spider UK today at Walmart.

Last edited:
Jeesh, I am thinking that alot of parents are taking their kids out for action figures this weekend with the release of Infinity War in the theaters. My 9 year old and I went out to lunch today and to look for Goku Rose and we stopped by 2 Gamestops, Walgreens, Target, and Toys R Us and there were almost no Marvel Legends anywhere. Target only had a few from the Black Panther wave and the same 2 Tombstone at Toys R Us that have been there for weeks.

If you're handy or brave you could add super glue on the insides of the joints and move them around as the glue dries. This adds friction to the joints. Was my fix for sw 3 3/4" when I used to have those. Just don't stop moving the joint until it dries or you'll be making a statue haha

Holly shmoly! Despite being a simple repaint this looks fantastic and so many cool head options!
Makes me want to buy two.

A1E94348-35D0-4F41-AC1F-E8DDC2847AB3.jpg
3EF51A0D-37CF-4CCF-B43B-87D38A2BE351.jpg

Is the Apocalypse wave supposed to be hitting soon? I need that new Wolverine in my life. I only have the old Toybiz figures. :lol

Great pics Jye. He's a beast :clap

Thank you BUT he’s actually not a beast the MS Thanos comic version is the beast.

This guy has no business being called a MS he’s the size of a ML!

You should see how tiny he looks next to MS Juggernaut and MS Abomination it’s pathetic lol

That being said he’s still a nicely detailed figure.

Not the best composition but I finally completed the Lizard wave

Mysterio was only $25 if I bought the set of 7

I caved

BpAk0PU.jpg

I need a breather until September

Thank you BUT he’s actually not a beast the MS Thanos comic version is the beast.

This guy has no business being called a MS he’s the size of a ML!

You should see how tiny he looks next to MS Juggernaut and MS Abomination it’s pathetic lol

That being said he’s still a nicely detailed figure.

:lol
I have two Marvel Select figures, 2002's Electra and the new Thanos, and probably a 100 or so Marvel Legends figures, this new Thanos is a beast in my collection, though not when standing next to Toy Biz Galactus, Sentinel, or Apocalypse BAF.

I just popped into TRU on Sunday and found a couple of Ghost Riders with bikes and picked one up. 20% off with an additional 10% off, for $31 it's too good a deal to pass up!
I have several ML Ghost Riders including the movie figures and this GR has to be my favorite! Second place would be the series 7 version (with honorable mention of the movie Caretaker version). I'm not a fan of a lot of the ML versions of the Hellcycle, I have to give this version the top spot, still not the most ideal version for me.
I really hope they give us a Danny Ketch Ghost Rider in this type of format, I'd buy that in a heart beat.

My TrU had 4 Marvel Gallery statues of the Thor Ragnorak Gladiator Hulk going for $32.00 with the 20% sale.

First time ever seeing those statues at my TrU and they decide to sell them now at the end lol

My TrU had 4 Marvel Gallery statues of the Thor Ragnorak Gladiator Hulk going for $32.00 with the 20% sale.

First time ever seeing those statues at my TrU and they decide to sell them now at the end lol

That is odd having those show up so close to the end.

The Marvel Gallery statues are very cool for the price. I have the Ragnarok Thor & Hulk and Homecoming Spidey, with IW Thanos on PO which looks pretty awsome IMO.

Marvel Gallery Statues have been in my TRU for years. The Retro Iron Man, Spider-Man and Deadpool were plentiful and sitting there collecting dust, now they're completely gone.
I talked with an employee when I asked about the Vision/Scarlet Witch two pack and they said they're getting truck loads of stuff on a regular bases so to come by and check often. I guess the Ragnarok Hulk is just starting to hit shelves.

Back