All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can’t believe how far behind my big box stores are on the new ML EG and X-men waves

It’s already a week after EG premiered and I’ve yet to see any new ML waves at my Targets, Walmart’s, GS, Wallgreens, etc

All I see is the freakin Ant-man and Wasp wave every freakin where I go :gah:

Found forge and jubilee yesterday at gamestop.Forge probably my least favorite out of this wave.Hate the body they used.
4f9283062bdb176c3f869f7950293114.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Is anyone else here ordering the wave of endgame legends? I like rescue, Shuri, and warmachine, but that hulk?

I have a pretty beast Marvel Legends collection, even have some rare prototypes like BiBeast and the Phoenix Five Cyclops

Anyone collecting the Marvel Legends replicas? I own both Captain America shield, I see the regular cap shield is up for pre order again. Did they announce that mjolnir will be rerelease as well?

I bought the Cap shield but was ticked that it didn't match the pic they used to sell the thing. The pic was of Caps's classic shield without the gray/silver tones and without the striping in the star. It turns out the shield they are selling is the movie version and I was hoping for a plain ol' classic Cap shield. I have the Factory-X and wanted another, cheaper version. Here's the erroneous pic:

853dd76a32934d2285e99d1500bb3264lg.jpg

Updates on the 80th anniversary line: https://thefwoosh.com/2019/05/hasbr...n-man-and-2-packs-package-promotional-images/

Looks like the production version of Iron Man won't feature the glossy metallic red we saw on the prototype. Not a fan of the solid color blast effects either. Having that said, it's still the best classic Iron Man Hasbro's put out by a country mile.

Hasbro-MArvel-Legends-80th-Anniversary-Alex-Ross-Iron-Man-Promo-01-1.jpg

That is so boss. I'm going to buy multiples. It's amazing it's taken them this long to make these versions. Maybe Romits Sr Spider-Man is coming soon... These classic versions would be the last figures I would ever get rid of.

Whoa, just checked the sales of the 75th Anniversary Shield. I only paid around $220 for it way back when. Still have the brown shipping box and everything. Halfway tempted to throw it up on eBay for some ridiculous price and see what comes. Any idea if having the brown shipper adds any value to the thing?

Whoa, just checked the sales of the 75th Anniversary Shield. I only paid around $220 for it way back when. Still have the brown shipping box and everything. Halfway tempted to throw it up on eBay for some ridiculous price and see what comes. Any idea if having the brown shipper adds any value to the thing?

I don't the shipper really matters on the shield. It has gone up to crazy prices for the metal shield. I wonder if it will get a rerelease.

Hoping a 80th anniversary will be a metal comic version since we already have the movie version. Just checked ebay again and looks like it's going for over $1k on the last couple sales

Hoping a 80th anniversary will be a metal comic version since we already have the movie version. Just checked ebay again and looks like it's going for over $1k on the last couple sales

I would like a metal comic one also. I always liked the red white and blue and I would also like to get a USAgent one too. I have the 75th and it looks awesome with the movie posters but I have some Zeck Posters from the 80's of Captain America I would like to put a comic shield with.

Back