All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've tried ordering one, but I can't add it to my cart, did you manage to place an order?

EDIT: I managed to place an order just now, Thank you for posting Neal!
You're welcome!
When I first became aware that it was up on the site, I couldn't add it to my cart either. A few minutes later, it worked. Glad you were able to grab it.
In related news, my order has already shipped.

You're welcome!
When I first became aware that it was up on the site, I couldn't add it to my cart either. A few minutes later, it worked. Glad you were able to grab it.
In related news, my order has already shipped.
Mine shipped as well, should arrive on my birthday next week, good timing!

01_hasbro_legends_mk.jpg

That’s a lot of Spider-man love today.

So I’m going to just point out and be delighted that Toad comes with tiny frog buddies.

Classic Lizard is the only definite PO for me from today. So of course it's a Walmart Exclusive..:slap

I think I'm just about done with my Spidey villains. Just need a classic Scorpion.

Also may pick up the Spidey & MJ 2pk and maybe the Iron Spidey. But not must haves.

It is, and people can finally complete their 1/12 Into the Spider-Verse collections between MAFEX, Sentinel and Marvel Legends.
Alas, it seems to be a Target (US) and Toys R Us (Canada) exclusive, so those of us overseas have the pleasure of paying scalper prices most likely.

Back