All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like they will always just repaint the wolverine buck body for a new version :rolleyes: the classic Hulk with the old school hair is a must buy

I PO'd Hulk, But damn. That's ridiculous at $44. May have to think about that one.

I also PO'd the Ragnarok Thor from Target, cause it's a Thor (I buy/have every comic version). Especially with the spinning hammer accessory. But he came down from $32 to $24 with a freebie $5 GC they gave me for some screw up, along with some target circle rewards I had and the 5% off with a Target card. I kept forgetting about both those saved in my wallet...

I might’ve missed it, but I haven’t seen any discussion regarding the new retro fantastic four figures from Hasbro. I found The Thing at a local shop and couldn’t help myself. I’m not a keep-in-the-box person but this packaging is sizable and looks really good on the shelf.
4735750D-A8DF-43BB-86D3-13C724CA4E91.jpeg

I might’ve missed it, but I haven’t seen any discussion regarding the new retro fantastic four figures from Hasbro. I found The Thing at a local shop and couldn’t help myself. I’m not a keep-in-the-box person but this packaging is sizable and looks really good on the shelf.View attachment 552344
All these retro FF seem to be peg/ shelf warmers at my stores with a slight exception to Torch . I think next month the Reed and Thing will probably go on clearance

All these retro FF seem to be peg/ shelf warmers at my stores with a slight exception to Torch . I think next month the Reed and Thing will probably go on clearance
I’ve only seen one Grimm (which I bought) and one Torch. If I come across another Ben I might pick it up to open and keep this one in the package, like a freak!🤣

After watching the season.. I wish they would include a BD scarred with bandages Kate head with it

Hopefully Figuarts, Mafex will include her bd head

That would be great if they added that.
I'll go for those two as well, and it'd be nice if they made another Yelena. The BW version was not a great likeness

Agreed. I'm hoping for a D+ Hawkeye version.

Legends is going crazy with all these releases. the problem is it could take months before I see the new product in my big brand stores :lecture

Awesome. I've been hoping for Blue Marvel and Herald of Thunder Thor for a while.

I know i'm in the minority, but i'm so glad to see speedball - keep bringing on those original new warriors! But give me some of those "kinetic bubbles" effects for the love of bagley!

Speedball looks pretty cool. The head is great. But not a character I need. I only PO'd the Thor and Rhino from today. I've been hoping Marvel Select would reissue they're Rhino. Still prefer him over the ML. One of the few I regret not buying. He'd scale just fine with ML's.

The Iron Man & maybe U.S. Agent I'll wait till he's discounted. I'm buying way less with these new $25 price points. $23 was already pushing it.

Saw Binary was available this morning. Have been contemplating if I really want it or not. Now it seems she's out of stock. But Quasar kept going in and out for a few days.

For me, Binary really isn't an important cosmic Marvel character. I can't think of anything she really did to want her on my shelf.

Saw Binary was available this morning. Have been contemplating if I really want it or not. Now it seems she's out of stock. But Quasar kept going in and out for a few days.

For me, Binary really isn't an important cosmic Marvel character. I can't think of anything she really did to want her on my shelf.

Oh doggone it Binary's not available, perchance I may be able to obtain her later on. I'm hoping for a Classic Ms Marvel look (and a re-issue of the Warbird look too..), but alas..

No, in the grand cosmic scheme, she's not an A-lister. I'm a big claremont fan and binary is basically his version of danvers. Under his direction the whole scary/weird married-to-a-manipulative-alien-rapist-but-it-was-okay-with-the-rest-of-the-avengers was rectified and professor x gave them a tongue lashing. She started running with the x-men and was mistakenly transformed into binary through brood experimentation.
Anyway, claremont's mom was a pilot and i think he probably took great pleasure in restoring danvers to greater-than her former glory. Not that he was known for strong female characters or anything anyway.
So yeah, kind of a weird choice in the cosmic hierarchy, but my x-men collection is sure happy to have her. Now if they would make just a single one of the other star jammers...

Back