All Things HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:wackyOMG i just picked up my HB PF statue from a local collector and i am totally blown away by this piece.
I wish i would have pulled the trigger sooner and got this a long time ago.
I am totally beside myself....:joy

Yep, Amazon has Volume 2 listed as Oct. 10th... I'll be getting that one as well.

Love the sketch book in the back of Volume one, also hardback makes it look pretty pimp :rock

Picked up the full series of Hellboy II figures yesterday, haven't opened them yet but got a good deal for the six....one thing though, I was offered either the chase or standard, I know that chase figures are the rarer generally, but it had his Samaritan and a sword from the final battle, whereas the standard had his Samaritan and the Big Baby..a better choice in my opinion. Oh and if you buy Wink (who is seriously big) there's a free mail-away allowing you to get a replacement screen-accurate head....though it'll take up to 4-6 weeks.

King Darkness, which coat did you use on your Kroenen? I currently have Spike's coat on my bash but I think I like that one better for Kroenen.

2407261336_ae753daa83_o.jpg

A rumor going around that Hot Toys has the Hellboy Lisence!:D

Mentioned in the Bank Robber Joker thread that they have a completed Hellboy and are working on Abe also.

I had heard some mention about that at SDCC... like that Sideshow said they wouldn't be making them, but hinted at HT maybe taking the helm.

And I will be all over figures from HT :rock And you know they'll make a Krauss :rock

dedguy, that pic of Kroenen is beautiful!!

and if Hot Toys has the Hellboy license, i might as well sell my car to pay for these. :lol

Dark Knight, Aliens, Alien, Predator, Robocop, Iron Man, Superman Returns... they are killing me!

Back