All Things HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New boots, new jacket.
SANY1961.jpg

SANY1953.jpg

AWESOME!!! Great job King!! Now I wish I never sold my Kroenen :monkey2

Love to see that made into a PF (too late for that I guess...that bus has left the station a while ago).

Rearranged to get another shelf in!!! Opened up some more stuff :banana

CIMG2717.jpg

Best figures of the year and my second favorite series ever (next to Comic Hellboy)

CIMG2711.jpg

CIMG2712.jpg

These figures aren't bad either!!!

CIMG2713.jpg

Rearranged to get another shelf in!!! Opened up some more stuff :banana

Best figures of the year and my second favorite series ever (next to Comic Hellboy)

CIMG2711.jpg
Awsome dude :lol
Another item of yours I wanna buy, you gots to stop showing these things off pal.
Fantastic set up.
Gotta love them turtles :rock
x :D

is Sideshow actually reading any of this? I'm pretty sure more than 80% of us has aaked about the 12-inch line for HB2. so what is going on?

is Sideshow actually reading any of this? I'm pretty sure more than 80% of us has aaked about the 12-inch line for HB2. so what is going on?

A few people who were at SDCC said the staff at the Sideshow booth dropped hints...nothing specific, but that if you're hoping for 12" figs you would be getting good news at some point. You could probably find more info if you go back a bit in this thread.

A few people who were at SDCC said the staff at the Sideshow booth dropped hints...nothing specific, but that if you're hoping for 12" figs you would be getting good news at some point. You could probably find more info if you go back a bit in this thread.
I really, really, REALLY want a 1:6 Krauss.

Kroenen is outstanding! :rock

here is HB sans coat with a bit of cottonwool padding

SL730782.jpg

coat back on again!
SL730889.jpg

SL730924.jpg

SL730921.jpg

Last edited:
Quick Question...

Any shipping info on the midnight statue by mindeye? I thought they said mid-August?

Amazing! That just made my day!

I enjoyed this movie more than the Dark Knight, my favorite of the summer. DK was a better movie overall, but Hellboy 2 was more enjoyable for me.

Anybody have a date for when it's coming out on dvd?

Back