All Things HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I decided to return the bust. Now that so many people have mentioned the "sad face" that's all that I see. Oh well... I should just be saving for the INS Anung Un Rama anyways :eek:

Well I decided to return the bust. Now that so many people have mentioned the "sad face" that's all that I see. Oh well... I should just be saving for the INS Anung Un Rama anyways :eek:

There you go - that INS bust is the ____. :duff

Have to agree... when it comes to 1:1 HB the INS is tops!!!

Sorry you have to return the other, but at least you now you'll be working towards having a more definitive piece :rock

Here is my Kroenen custom I just finished.

KROENEN6.jpg

KROENEN1.jpg

Today, I received my first foray into the world of Hellboy comics, the Seed of Destruction TPB. Until now, my knowledge has been limited to the film universe... may god and/or the devil have mercy upon my virgin soul :monkey3

Here is my Kroenen custom I just finished.

KROENEN6.jpg

KROENEN1.jpg

Nice! Sideshow gave us some great raw materials.

Belated Happy Birthday Mack!

Thank you!!!

:duff

You're welcome! :lol

Today, I received my first foray into the world of Hellboy comics, the Seed of Destruction TPB. Until now, my knowledge has been limited to the film universe... may god and/or the devil have mercy upon my virgin soul :monkey3

Wait until you start reading Lovecraft....

Here's my latest pickup -

DSCN6454.jpg

Haha, yes, I checked that one out at the library... I thought the cover art looked familiar. Funny, I was exposed to Mignola's style on the Aliens: Salvation series he did before I ever knew anything about Hellboy.

Anybody have a HT Hellboy head they want to sell? Nevermind I got one for a very good deal :)

Last edited:
Please can someone post a picture of the sideshow kroenen next to the hot toys hellboy ?

i just want to see if they look good next to each other.

thanks

Mignola doesn't really borrow that much from Lovecraft. He uses a few visuals but there's people that are far worse (better?) about using Lovecraft's ideas, style, and tone. Stephen King for example.

That's cool though as even in his lifetime Lovecraft encouraged other writers to use his ideas in their work.

Back