All Things Freddy and Jason!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be fair, Mezco are doing a pretty good job at their end. They're no SS but their stuff is constantly improving and shifting away from the stylized sculpts that we're used to.

To be fair, Mezco are doing a pretty good job at their end. They're no SS but their stuff is constantly improving and shifting away from the stylized sculpts that we're used to.

On the other hand, if Sideshow had the option to get the license back, I think they should take it...

If only to finish what they started...

On the other hand, if Sideshow had the option to get the license back, I think they should take it...

If only to finish what they started...

I totally agree. It sucks that there are gaps in the line. Can't see that happening anytime soon though :(

The Mezco stuff doesn't fit in with the HoH figs at all but at least someone is putting out horror figs again.

Well, its been a while...so......
Home Sweet Hell!!!
HPIM0721.jpg

HPIM0723.jpg

HPIM0724.jpg

HPIM0715.jpg

HPIM0716.jpg

agreed i have everything they have made so far except the living dead doll and the stylized figures they better make a part 8 and 5 figure!:D

I think the real gem in all of that is the apparent signed picture of "Bub." Excellent!

Thanks!

Just added Another Michael Berryman, Charolette Kemp, James Duval, John Kassir, Doug Jones, Chris Sarandon and Tom Morga to the autograph collection. Alos added a life sized "Book of the Dead" prop, Mezco's Hitchhiker figure and NECAs Exorcist figure during Crypticon!
P1010007.jpg

Back