All Things Freddy and Jason!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went a lined the inside of the hat with clear scotch tape and the paint doesn’t rub off on his head.

Advice from the worm:

For the freddy and jason newb's, dont put the hat on classic freddy's head, not even for a mere second !!! Or your figure will get permanent black marks from the hat....

have a collection and i will put pictures up soon, but this is what i have right now-:D:banana:D:banana:D:banana:naughty

screen grabs - mezco
the texas chainsaw massacre remake monochrome series 2
nightmare on elm street part 1 monochrome series 2
friday the 13th part 6 (mezco did not make a monochrome version) series 2
friday the 13th part 1 series 1

Movie Maniacs- mcfarlane
leatherface from the remake
freddy krueger part 1

Cinema of Fear figures 7 inch - mezco
freddy krueger nightmare on elm street 3 series - 1
jason voorhees the final chapter series - 1
leatherface the texas chainsaw massacre 2 series - 2
freddy krueger nightmare on elm street 1 series - 2
jason voorhees friday the 13th part 6 series - 2

Cult Classics - Neca
Jason voorhees friday the 13th part 2
freddy krueger wes craven's new nightmare
michael myers rob zombie remake -(had it own lttle series not under cc name)
leatherface the texas chainsaw massacre - (dinner clothing)
Predalien alien vs predator R - (in its own series but made by neca)
predator with mask on Alien vs Predator R-( in it own series but made by neca
Jason Voorhees friday the 13th part 7 the new blood
Freddy vs Jason figure boxset
Chucky Childs play 3
Hannibal lector Silence of the lambs
Leatherface the texas chainsaw massacre the beginning

Sideshow Collection - SC
Freddy kruger nightmare on elm street 3 exclusive version
freddy Krueger wes craven's new nightmare
Demon Freddy Freddy VS Jason
Springwood slasher Freddy krueger freddy vs jason
Jason Voorhees Freddy VS Jason
Jason Voorees friday the 13th part 2
Jason Voorhees Jason Goes To Hell

recieved Freddy vs Jason SSC 12" 'Jason' today. Freddy is due either tomorrow or monday with anyluck. Haven't opened him up yet, but when I get home I think I'll take a few pics to post here.

pics up!

Run!
SL730765.jpg

coming to get you!
SL730761.jpg

why is my machete bent?
SL730766.jpg

Surprise!
SL730764.jpg

:rock

Got Freddy yesterday

some more pics of him and Jason.

say cheese!
SL730920.jpg

SL730868.jpg

SL730897.jpg

SL730862.jpg

SL730822.jpg

SL730905.jpg

HAHA! Just made another order. Now I have Classic Freddy, Classic Jason, and the Springwood Slasher on their way! Almost done with the horror line! Only need two more Jasons, two more Freddys, crappy ass Michael Myers, and the Classic Leatherface! WOOOHOO!

-CJK

did sideshow make a Dream Warriors Exclusive ? i can't seem to find it on the sideshow site. the one i have for sale has an Excluisve sticker on it. i don't see a difference between mine and the regular attendee - non attendee on their site . i don't want to be accused of misleading anyone.any help would be much appreciated .

did sideshow make a Dream Warriors Exclusive ? i can't seem to find it on the sideshow site. the one i have for sale has an Excluisve sticker on it. i don't see a difference between mine and the regular attendee - non attendee on their site . i don't want to be accused of misleading anyone.any help would be much appreciated .

yes i have it they just put a exclusive sticker on the ones they sold a the comic con but it is the same as the reg version.

Finally Got ahold of a Dream Warriors Freddy for £40 delivered. Really impressed with him. So much so that I'm not fussed about getting classic Freddy now.
Only just got around to putting up a cabinet for my SS stuff. Sorry about the crappy pics, haven't got around to charging my camera yet.

Finally Got ahold of a Dream Warriors Freddy for £40 delivered. Really impressed with him. So much so that I'm not fussed about getting classic Freddy now.
Only just got around to putting up a cabinet for my SS stuff. Sorry about the crappy pics, haven't got around to charging my camera yet.

love your collection man:horror:D:banana:angelsmil:chew

Back