All Things ANIME

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the rouroni kenshin set on amazon for $105 shipped :rotfl

One of the best animes ever created in my opinion. And the OVA is the most beautifully drawn and written series I've ever seen. Great choice to say the very least.

Another series people should watch is X. Dont watch the movie, just watch the series.

Honestly, I felt I wasted so much time on this series. But then again, I was in junior high when I watched this...:rotfl

Still have the movie and the series DVDs in my possession. Dragons of the Earth FTMFW!:rock

earth.jpg

Hey, not to change the subject, but I need help trying to find the name of an anime. So please someone help!!!

Here's my best shot at describing this one. (Please go easy on my "plot" summary. :lol) Earth is getting ready to be consumed/destroyed by some evil/alien force. And a girl (who looks human, but may possibly be part alien) has the ability to harness the Earth's life force and fight the evil threatening the end of mankind.

That's all I can remember. I saw a preview for this many years ago and never found out what it was. I don't know if it was a series or movie, but I remember being very awe-struck (both visually and in terms of plot) when I saw the preview.

Does this ring any bells with anyone??

Hey, not to change the subject, but I need help trying to find the name of an anime. So please someone help!!!

Here's my best shot at describing this one. (Please go easy on my "plot" summary. :lol) Earth is getting ready to be consumed/destroyed by some evil/alien force. And a girl (who looks human, but may possibly be part alien) has the ability to harness the Earth's life force and fight the evil threatening the end of mankind.

That's all I can remember. I saw a preview for this many years ago and never found out what it was. I don't know if it was a series or movie, but I remember being very awe-struck (both visually and in terms of plot) when I saw the preview.

I dont have a clue. I tried googling some of your description and nothing really came up.

Thats because you were an emo. :rotfl

Whore! You die, now!:emperor

I kid! BTW, did you know Subaru of the Dragons of Heaven was the main character in Tokyo Babylon? Clamp's trademark.....:rolleyes:

Anyway, since my uber-nerdness's asserting itself(so not fashionable!), I might as well list my favourite japanimations!:rock

Astro Boy
YAIBA...(you're dead to me if you don't know this one!)
Sailor Moon(R and S, pls!?)
Voltes V
Hell Girl
Hellsing
Inuyasha
Dragon Ball(original)
Yu Yu Hakusho
Voltron(?)
Ranma 1/2
Raijin-Oh
Pokemon...:rotfl
Space Battle Yamato
Ninja Scroll
Ninja Scroll: The series
Hotaru no Haka(I cried so much watching this one! now I'm tearing up just thinking about it!)
Escaflowne
Akira
Spirited Away
Millennium Actress(A must watch film!)

....and so on.

Does she carry around a rifle and ride on a giant slug looking thing!?

Whore! You die, now!:emperor

I kid! BTW, did you know Subaru of the Dragons of Heaven was the main character in Tokyo Babylon? Clamp's trademark.....:rolleyes:

Anyway, since my uber-nerdness's asserting itself(so not fashionable!), I might as well list my favourite japanimations!:rock

Astro Boy
YAIBA...(you're dead to me if you don't know this one!)
Sailor Moon(R and S, pls!?)
Voltes V
Hell Girl
Hellsing
Inuyasha
Dragon Ball(original)
Yu Yu Hakusho
Voltron(?)
Ranma 1/2
Raijin-Oh
Pokemon...:rotfl
Space Battle Yamato
Ninja Scroll
Ninja Scroll: The series
Hotaru no Haka(I cried so much watching this one! now I'm tearing up just thinking about it!)
Escaflowne
Akira
Spirited Away
Millennium Actress(A must watch film!)

....and so on.

anime hasnt been called japanimation in like 10 years. lol Glad the term died.

Looks like you have some okay stuff on your list... for an emo. :rolleyes:

Inuyasha... snore.

Back