• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ALL SOLD- A mod may delete

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark Passenger

Super Freak
Reaction score
Selling ALL my stuff and this is included in all. Beautiful figure, this one hurts a lot. I'd rather lose a nut but they don't have any value.

FIGURES KEPT BEHIND DUST PROOFED DETOLF.

Here is an amazing Dexter head with an equally amazing SilentSurfer paint job. It has Kato's Henley with the replica 5.11 pants in Tundra color, which are used on the show. He has modded Bank robber Joker gloves, with short cuffs, a wrist watch and accurate boots.

Accessories include a duffle bag with fake rolls of plastic, duct tape, and medical scissors. Also, Fluid's work of art, Dexter's Kill Knife made out of stainless steel. Also includes a trash bag.

SOLD
photo1-1-1.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

IMG_0530.jpg

IMG_0531.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rick Grimes-Walking Dead.
Comes with everything pictured, modded burns belt, Entropy set (Colt, wedding ring, gun bag, watch, pins and badges), Kato's clothes, and 1/6 Scale King patches. He is on a Bruce Lee body. Perfect for all those Grimes heads being sculpted.
I have a painted NECKLESS head coming in from Velvet Morning soon also.

SOLD
photo5.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am not a tech guy, I don't know anything about it other than it goes on the internet to the Sideshow Freak board. It was bought by me at the Apple store in Menlo Park NJ for $1200 in October of 2011.

It is in great shape and was mother henned by me and kept in a black iNcase.

SOLD
IMG_0615.jpg

IMG_0619.jpg

What a lovely screen.
IMG_0621.jpg

IMG_0614-1.jpg

PAYPAL ONLY. INTL buyers please PM me to work something out. Word to mother.

Last edited:
Re: Rick Grimes- Walking Dead, Miami Serial Killer, & 13" Macbook Pro

Added items. Only third from top. Harmless bump. Sorry. Really.

Damn Tom ,, this is a sheeeeety day for you , Good luck with the sales , if i had some extra cash i'd scoop up that grimes .

I'll send Kevin your way :wink1:

that knife for Dex is beautiful!! I wish i had that on my bash. good luck with the sale!

Just for curiosity, Dexter's headsculpt was from Trevor or Rainman? And how much were you asking for Dexter and Rick Grimes? I'd like to know because I'm trying to assemble these figures, but purchasing individual parts is getting quite expensive...

Thanks

Back