• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold - please delete.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscmhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD.

Well , with Rainman's Anton figure on the way I'm having to part with this amazing piece after funding it. It's a hard decision since I love this figure and you can tell a lot of work went into it but I shouldn't have really bought a clothing set never mind a full set. :monkey1

If you're not keen on the sculpt ( I still think it's great ) you could always even buy one of Rainman's when he puts them up for sale.
The figure is on an original truetype with a repaint and mods by Elvis1976 and I'm sure you're all aware of how much work he puts into his stuff !. Also includes a great stand decal with a shine effect by Evilface. :yess: The figure has captured Anton's overall posture very well.

All accessories are from the long sold out brothers production figure which goes for more than the price here listed alone without any mods , a better body or the repaint.

I'm looking for only £200.00 shipped in the UK for the full figure , shipping elsewhere will be more. If you're interested shoot me a pm. Will be going on ebay if there is no interest. Paypal or bank transfer only please. :wave

Thanks for looking.

ncfom4.jpg

ncfom3.jpg

ncfom2.jpg

ncfom.jpg

YOU CAN'T STOP WHAT'S COMING !. :lecture

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD.

Last edited:
Re: Elvis1976 No Country for Old Men Anton Chigurh custom 1/6 figure.

Good luck buddy. A lovely piece for the money!

Back