ALL FIGURES UP AT THE SIDESHOW SITE!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want:

12" T800
12" T1000 (these will go nicely with my 12" HotToys Reese)

SAW Jigsaw Puppet

Chucky (I have no Chuckys as of yet!)

12" Han I've already got on order
12" Mace

PsychoCenobite :joy

Dave. You say you have the Medicom 12 inch Marvel figures. How are they? How is the articulation? and do the come with cloth outfits? Any pictures?

I 'm not a big fan of the 12" dolls but to be honest, I 'm quite tempted to turn that opnion quite a bit lately. :) I like the t-1000, I don't like the t-800 though. Think Arnie's face does'nt look very good.

Ik really like the Spdey 1/4 except for that seam in his crotch. bad tailor job there, Peter! ;)

I REALLY REALLY REALLY like John Wayne!! I HOPE this one sells very well so SS perhaps will make more Western characters (Clint Eastwood and by preference all three characters of the Good , the Bad and the Ugly).

Buffy looks very good.. did'nt know SS used silicon as well though, in their "mixed media" types. :D

Jaws is gonna be a wall bust like we suspected (see the thumbnail. looks very clear to me it has some sort of boarder around him).

Legolas looks very nice I think!

The reign of fire dragon looks good but. well.. that movie wasn't good enough I think to collect merchandise from it. Then again, it really looks good and dragons/monsters/big beasts ARE my thing.. :)

The semi misformed SW figures look funny. No idea what their price-range is..

What I didn't mention doesn't hav emy interest. :)

I'd say SS did good on Toyfair!

Well, I'll put my vote in for the Reign of Fire bust. Looking forward to seeing all of it down the line.

Otherwise, probably the new Scarface 12", and that's it. Quite a relief, actually, the Star Wars PF and 12" will bleed me dry here in the next 6 months. :eek:

Damn, just when I thought the end of the year wasn't going to be as busy as the beginning, I'm proved wrong. Well I'll be getting alot of these offerings.

The Space Marines - are a must
Angel - ordered
Buffy PF - definitly
John Wayne PF - looks amazing so far
Scarface - must complete the set
Jason - but of course
Jaws - would get a maquette not a bust
Legolas - no doubter
Wolverine comiquette - looking good
Spider-Man PF - must have
Spider-Man Medicom - if price is right
Carnage Medicom - see Spidey above
Mace Windu - do you really have to ask
Both Terminators - will be gotten

OK next....now bring on San Diego!!:google

The Spidey PF is a definate for me. I knew I'd end up sorry I didn't get GG.
And Rooster is also a must. Great character and a wonderful performance by Mr. Wayne. Spidey or Rooster will be my first 1/4 scale, whichever comes out first. When it rains it pours.
The 1/6th Terminators are a no brainer for me. I think both likenesses are excellent. Now I guess I'll retire my Pop Salute T-800 and kitbashed T-1000 as I expect these will kick there butts. And I just got the T-800 too.
May or may not pick up Carnage and Cyclops. I have the other Medicom figures already. If the price is right though I may have to be a completist.
The Captain America cowl and shield are also definates. Caps the man. Hope he has a SSC PF and a Medicom 1/6th coming one of these days. And I hope the Medicom is 12" or taller.
This is going to be an expensive year for me on SSC products. I already have a ton of preorders. I find myself picking up more movie and sci-fi/fantasy stuff lately and less military. Good news for Sideshow, especially with the new Medicom and Hot Toys deals. They get most of my hobby dollars this year.

I'll be saving money this year when it comes to SS. Although all of the figures are nice, I'm not enough of a fan of the lines to purchase anything other than a few Star Wars, a few Angel and (hopefully, though doubtfully, this year) a Giles.

I quite collecting marvel/superhero figures and LOTR, and as nice as these are, I'm not going back to it for them.

Very geeked about the LOTR and Star Wars line, but overall it was a kinda lackluster 12" lineup for Toy Fair in my opinion anyway. Yet another Jason proves that in the land of milking licences SS reigns supreme. I'm waiting for a crossover set of Darth Freddie VS. Obi-Jason.:rolleyes: More Chucky dolls! ZZZzzz. Terminator series looks great. Ecstatic that SS will import some Hot Toys items.

In all fairness though SS should get a toy company of the year award for obtaining the 12" licenses for Star Wars and LOTR. I would be HAPPY to see them milk both of those raw!

"In all fairness though SS should get a toy company of the year award for obtaining the 12" licenses for Star Wars and LOTR. I would be HAPPY to see them milk both of those raw!"
No need to worry about that, they will "milk" them raw. And then when the cow runs dry, there gonna eat it. These will be well exploited licenses for sure.

I was expecting to see amazing stuff, but all I got was Medicom garbage. Still...cant complain. There's still plenty of awesomeness in that list. I'll sure as hell be getting:

Mace Windu 12"
Jigsaw Puppet
Legolas 12"

xtina_slayer said:
IF IF IF the premium buffy comes out much later n i wil ONLY be charged LATER then i'll order her

She'll be at least 6-12 months out and you won't be charged until she ships.

Try the homepage of Sideshow Collectibles. They've got link. Or try linking to SSC from homepage of this board.

customizerwannabe said:
Yet another Jason proves that in the land of milking licences SS reigns supreme.

Milking??? Have you not seen any F13 movies? Jason is different in all of them, and SS is going to give us each version. And F13 rejoyce!!!!

So what is left? Pt. 5 (though not really him), pt. 8, and Cyborg Jason (if even possible). Once those run out and they continue then they will be milking it. It sure would be nice to get some victims or even some more victim parts.

All for sure:

Mace
Legolas
both Terminators
both Lees
scarface

too much money being thrown over the fence..........

They re-used that T-1000 head from the X-files line!
No they didn't, it's clearly a new sculpt. The hair is different, his face is thinner and the facial expression is different.

Back