ALL FIGURES UP AT THE SIDESHOW SITE!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
carbo-fation said:
I like the new Marvel line. The 1/4 scale spiderman PF looks very promising and the 12" line doesn't look too bad either. However, I think the 12" line does lack the charisma of the SW and LOTR 12" figure...looks kind of childish.
Well, there's only so much you can do with spandex and bright colors.

Collector Freak said:
Gotta say that I'm pretty pissed about the two Star Wars additions. I really thought they were going to reveal something original. :banghead

I was expecting something major for such a high-profile event. I'm hoping they've still got a PF up their sleeve.

I'm a bit disappointed about the Star Wars news. It makes me wish we hadn't known about Mace so early.

I'll be getting the two 1/6 Terminators and the New Jason (pt.4?). As well as Mace and Legolas (which rebelscum has a pic up of his head sculpt and it is very good). What an expensive 12 days this will be! :google

Well thats the Jason I ALWAYS wanted. pt 4's my fave. But uinfortunately that's gonna go on hold. Because there are to many other things i want WAY more.

My list:

12" Angel (preordered)
1/4 scale Buffy
12" Legolas

and possibley 12" T-1000.( I already have the 12" Terminator by hot toys) wait a second!! This means there'll be a sarah Connor!!!! WOOO HOO!!!!

My Sideshow Toy Fair order list so far.

1/6th T-800
1/6th Legolas

Maybe
PF Buffy
1/6th Mace
1/6th Part 4 Jason

The new Terminators look fantastic! :joy
Medicom Marvel, a bit of a surprise there. I might get wolverine Venom and Carnage if they're not too expensive. :cool:
I'm all Jasoned out I'm afraid. Saves me some money for Star Wars, LOTR, and Terminator 12"ers. :D
The two new Ermey Figures look great! That Dress Blues version will be mine one day. I'm glad I never bought any of the Ermeys.
:banana :banana :banana :banana
My list:
Mace Windu
Legolas
Both Terminators
Dress Blues Ermey
Already ordered Han and Angel.

I hope the price on the Medicom Marvel figures is cheaper than the Evangelion figs, but I'm guessing they'll be about the same. :sick

I'll be spending money on the next star wars 12 inchers (duh!!), F13 4 Jason, Terminator and Saw Puppet!

Spiderman 12" is nice, but gotta see the price.

TheObsoleteMan said:
I hope the price on the Medicom Marvel figures is cheaper than the Evangelion figs, but I'm guessing they'll be about the same. :sick
The Evangelion figures are $115 each. I paid about $200 with shipping from Hong Kong for both of my Spideys. If they are the same price, that's a pretty good savings if you ask me. ;)

screamingmetal said:
The Evangelion figures are $115 each. I paid about $200 with shipping from Hong Kong for both of my Spideys. If they are the same price, that's a pretty good savings if you ask me. ;)
Yeah, it's better than $200, but still way too much.

I have all the 12" Marvel already so I'll be getting Spidey and Buffy for sure, the Cap set and perhaps Jaws, it depends on the full figure.

The full list was a nice thing to wake up to.

So, then. My definite purchases:

Mace Windu 12"
Captain America Helmet & Shield Set
Legolas 12"

Really impressive-looking, even if they're not my cup of tea:

Buffy PF
Reign of Fire Dragon Bust
T-800 12"
Spider-man PF
Bruce the Shark

How many of you will be getting that dragon to hold you over until we get a proper Smaug? It really looks amazing.

Ill be getting (one day, cant afford all at once)

PF Buffy (Birthday or Xmas present, depends on when it comes out)
12" Legolas
Angel Exclusive (preordered)

Maybe T-1000 and Han.

Dr.Mirakle32 said:
Great looking new Scarface! I still haven't picked up the original so I'm not sure if I should buy that, or if I should hold out for the 'Final Battle' version. The Chuckies look great, but I'd rather they be made in the 1/6th scale.
Another Jason!?:rolleyes:
Awesome T2 stuff (although I prefer the original)!
A shame there's no Bond or Classic Horror...:(
:007 :mummy

A 1/6 scale Chucky would be about 3"....not much SS can do with 3"..:

Not much anyone can do with 3":D

Well, I'm getting the two 12" Terminator figures for sure.
Mace of course.
Legolas definitely.
Friday the 13th part IV Jason is my favorite one, so yes.
maybe one or two of the medicom Marvel figures.

Buffy PF will be damned hard to resist, I'll preorder it but may cancel it if the production samples aren't up to par.

Jaws still doesn't tell me much. If it's the full shark then yes. If not, then no.

IF IF IF the premium buffy comes out much later n i wil ONLY be charged LATER then i'll order her

Back