Alita: Battle Angel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The movie is struggling domestically this weekend, get out and support this amazing film.

It's forecasting to possibly hit $60 million in China alone this weekend so it might be another Genisys or RPO that ends up being at least respectable globally.

Then hopefully the blu-ray/digital sales put it over the top enough to prompt Cameron to fund another effort from Rodriguez.

I'll buy any and all figures that are made. Neca, Mafex, Mezco... whoever makes them, I'll get them.

Right on man, the charachter designs are too cool not to get figures. I dont collect statues, so im counting on someone to pick up the figure license. If I had a twitter account, I would harass Randy at NECA to do it lol

It's forecasting to possibly hit $60 million in China alone this weekend so it might be another Genisys or RPO that ends up being at least respectable globally.

Then hopefully the blu-ray/digital sales put it over the top enough to prompt Cameron to fund another effort from Rodriguez.

Crossing my fingers that this happens. We really need a sequel.

Is it only me that think this movie will have extended cut? The movie was great and all but I think plot is kinda moving too fast, some even jarring. Which lead me to believe there must be some scenes they cut for theatrical duration.

Yeah, I hope so. There was one thing in particular that bugged me...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

In the art book for the movie, there is a sequence showing that reaction so hopefully it was filmed and there will be an extended cut eventually.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Cutting from Hugo in the bed to him climbing the tube matches the OVA series though so I'm not surprised they went that route for the film. Though I'd definitely be all for a LOTR style EE that includes expanded sequences from the manga.

52985888_10158549709024129_4621947335247659008_n.jpg

Earlier today I posted on Instagram how many times I've seen the movie, and tagged the official movie page and Rosa Salazar in it, and she shared it to her story. That was pretty cool.

Back