Aliens,Predator and Terminator Q&A (Anything!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone notices that Elder always gives presents? Like that one grampa you have who sneaks and gives u 20 bucks when no one is lookin lol. But another question... why in the hell didn't P2 pred just take Harigan out when they were at the cementary instead of waiting to get his ass kicked. Ooone more thing... what race is Billy? lol

samoan. doubt thats how u spell it. never mind why he didnt wack danny, why didnt he shoot up that kid with the toy gun?, predator even recognized it as a gun. guess he got a kick out of the new phrase he learned and decided to leave the kid alone

Anyone notices that Elder always gives presents? Like that one grampa you have who sneaks and gives u 20 bucks when no one is lookin lol. But another question... why in the hell didn't P2 pred just take Harigan out when they were at the cementary instead of waiting to get his ass kicked. Ooone more thing... what race is Billy? lol

I would think thats just because hes cocky.
It thought it had all the time in the world and sort of played with Harrigan.

samoan. doubt thats how u spell it. never mind why he didnt wack danny, why didnt he shoot up that kid with the toy gun?, predator even recognized it as a gun. guess he got a kick out of the new phrase he learned and decided to leave the kid alone

The Predator recognized it as a TOY gun. That's why he didn't shoot.

And, the Predators have a code against killing children.

That's why it didn't kill the cop in the subway, because she was pregnant.

The Predator recognized it as a TOY gun. That's why he didn't shoot.

And, the Predators have a code against killing children.

That's why it didn't kill the cop in the subway, because she was pregnant.

:lecture predators only strangle pregnant women , they pick people up so rough. :horror:lol

If they don't kill them themselves the shock might do it. :rotfl

alright, terminator question now:

in t1, kyle reese clearly explained that only living beings can travel thru time. "nothing dead will go". the t800 is living tissue over metal endoskeleton, so that's fine.

but what abt the t1000 and the tx? :confused:

cameron never officially went on record to explain this "inconsistency". i think he just chose to ignore it, in order to justify the sending back of machines in t2.

in the t2 ultimate edition dvd extras, there's a section on the technological concepts behind t2, the terminator's a.i. and the t1000's liquid metal composition. they talked about nanotechnology. my theory is that the t1000 is comprised of millions/billions of individual nanobots that are somewhat alive in a sense. and thus can generate/simulate the "living field" required to pass thru the time barrier.

but i'm still not entirely convinced myself. anybody got a better theory??

One of the more believable ideas is that he was in like a organic egg sack. To cover him for his trip.

Hmm. My question is why don't they encase weapons like plasma rifles in bags of cloned flesh and sent them back through time with their Terminators/resistance fighters.

Terminators job is to blend in. If they were walking around with guns that shot lasers they would, A Be seen and cover would be ruined! B The movie would be over in FIVE minutes!

I have a small question about terminators, why is it when they lose their skin they seem to lose the ability to speak also. When they have skin they can speak normally but when they are actually skinless endos they dont speak. 1 exception to this is when the T-1000 pours into the helicopter seat and tells the pilot to get out, has anyone noticed this or is it just me

That's the best theory I ever came up with myself to explain it. You also get a genius button.

awww, shucks. :eek: not sure what i'd do with a genius button i'm sure it'll come in handy some day... :D

Hmm. My question is why don't they encase weapons like plasma rifles in bags of cloned flesh and sent them back through time with their Terminators/resistance fighters.

Terminators job is to blend in. If they were walking around with guns that shot lasers they would, A Be seen and cover would be ruined! B The movie would be over in FIVE minutes!

a-dev, yeah the machines could easily hv done that, to be honest. going by the rules of living tissue over non-living metal being ok to pass thru, then there's no reason why they couldn't hv done that.

UNLESS... as reese said, their defense grid was smashed, they'd lost, etc etc. so maybe at the point of sending back THREE terminators (t800, t1000 n t-x), they had no weapons of any kind left. cos the humans had defeated them and time travel was a last, desperate measure for the machines to win the war.

One of the more believable ideas is that he was in like a organic egg sack. To cover him for his trip.

yeah i suppose that's possible but then why didn't cameron show that? it would've cleared up the issue. also, why was there no trace of whatever organic matter on the t1000 when he first arrives naked?

I have a small question about terminators, why is it when they lose their skin they seem to lose the ability to speak also. When they have skin they can speak normally but when they are actually skinless endos they dont speak. 1 exception to this is when the T-1000 pours into the helicopter seat and tells the pilot to get out, has anyone noticed this or is it just me

that's not really true. in salvation, the t800 endoskeleton in the factory conned john connor by using marcus wright's voice to call him.

The reason they loose the ability to speak is because its the muscle on the human body covering them thats allowing them to speak.
Just like its the muscle and tissue on the human body allowing them to run , jump and everything else. The only thing a terminator can do without its skin I would think is basically what we have seen them do in the movie.
They can move but not as natural and with such ease as a human.

The T-1000 could speak because it didn't have a human body and was built another way with the whole liquid metal process.

Judging by tylerdurdens comment just before mine I would think if I wanted to belive this for all the movies I would now have to change my ideas but I just wont count salvation since its probably not going to follow suit to alot of things.

yeah i suppose that's possible but then why didn't cameron show that? it would've cleared up the issue. also, why was there no trace of whatever organic matter on the t1000 when he first arrives naked?

The organic matter probably disentergrated with the intense heat.

that's not really true. in salvation, the t800 endoskeleton in the factory conned john connor by using marcus wright's voice to call him.

to be technical it used Kyles voice but hay:google:google

I think it was probably speaking, just we never saw. I seriously doubt it has a stereo system to project kyles voice.

that or he didn't realise he would have had to explain all this at the time. :monkey4:lol
Then again.. he still doesn't and I hope he never does !. Leaves us fans something to talk about. :rock:lol

True that. If I were a director, which I hope to be:D, I would clear this up in T5 with Camerons blessing:monkey3:monkey3.

Back