Aliens 1/6 gorman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have basic reference, but does anyone have any high res closeups available?
Other than your DVDs you could try these DVD captures: https://www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=37

dvdcapture123.jpg

dvdcapture210.jpg

Or how about this one even :):

31217862098d12a352687361e73e5c6cf72.jpg

Last edited:
i made the headset myself for hicks, almost done for the same one for gorman. but i prefer the bandage around gorman's head. and i bought an original set of cloths of the marines and cut out the patches and glued them to the gorman uniform.

Hey guys. You're worried that you won't like it. Presumably because you think it might not look like Gorman. Fair enough. You want a head that looks like Gorman, that's the point, after all. You don't have to pay until you see...... So, if you see it and you don't like it, you don't buy it. In the mean time, why not help the other folks who want Gorman at a helluva good price by filling out the list so we can get to 15 people all that much faster?

So, like I said, why not help the group out and get on the list? If you're not on the list and you miss the cut-off then you'll have to pay full price if you find you do like the sculpt.
Thanks Chris. I'd like a head but would prefer to pay when I've seen the head and when I know it's ready to ship so I know when to expect it. In the meantime count me in on the list and I'm sure the head will be great. :)

Last edited:
Hey guys!

Getting ready to get into Gorman. Here's how the official orders and payments stand.....

Gorman.jpg

To get on the official list please send PayPal payment to [email protected] and also send me an email to the same address with "Gorman" as the subject and include the following:

1) Screen name
2) Real name
3) Shipping address
4) Quantity of Gorman heads
5) Painted by Kuato Y or N (first 10 get discount)
6) Drilled neck Y or N

Precast discount price is $20.00, US shipping is $5.00 for up to 4 heads, international shipping is $7.00. Optional neck drilling is $5.00 per head.

If you wish to have Kuato paint your head DO NOT pay me for shipping. You will pay Kuato for shipping. We will pay Kuato for his services only when I send the shipment of Gorman heads to him.

I have basic reference, but does anyone have any high res closeups available? if so, please either post them here or email them to me at [email protected]. Thanks!

ALL CLEAR!

Last edited:
Guy's I just saw Aliens again to check Gorman's outfit and realised that he actually wears a jacket as well over his shirt between the scenes on the dropship right up until he gets knocked out..

Guy's I just saw Aliens again to check Gorman's outfit and realised that he actually wears a jacket as well over his shirt between the scenes on the dropship right up until he gets knocked out..

Correct.
I pretty sure it's an OD Green M65 Field Jacket.

Anyone know if they make on in 1/6?

I believe Gorman's M65 field jacket was modified somewhat, as was his OG utility uniform, which has a stand up collar like the marines' camo combat uniforms. If memory serves, I think there was a replica of the field jacket made at one time by people over at scifimilitary.com... ought to be worth a look.

Maybe someone could post a couple of screen shots from the movie for reference at some point... that would be extremely helpful.

Does anyone have pics of how this Gorman head sculpt is comming out???

Post a few, I'm curious...

Isnt it the same as the Rambo First Blood HT fig?

You're absolutely right, Nicky...good call! I couldn't think of any other figures that included the M65. Looks like I'll be hunting for one of those Rambos I passed on before, unless I can find one loose somewhere.

Btw, if anyone's interested, I checked the threads at scifimilitary.com, and the M65 field jacket they featured some time ago was a special order, and was made in USCM camo. They also made a camo version of the Sulaco flight crew jacket. If you look through the older threads in the Battle Stations section you can find pics of both, along with screen accurate patches and a custom "Bug Hunter" logo replica on the back of the jacket.

Hopefully Chris Howes will post pictures soon. He's making the Gorman head, so he would be the one that would post pictures of it here.

Send me a PM Nicky. If you really need this jacket for your Lt. Gorman, maybe I can help. We could work something out. :D

Back