Aliens 1/6 gorman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the feedback, guys. I too haven't paid yet, mainly 'cause I'm still waiting for some of the other projects I've already sunk cash into to be completed first, and some of those have been "pending" for a good long while. Hopefully Chris will chime in here sooner or later and let us all know how Gorman's coming along, sooner being preferable to later.

yeah i guess so.. some people paid him! looks like he's a scam!

Yeah, you and me Patrick and some of the guys who have already paid him for the Gorman head sculpt! I've tried e-mailing him, sending him messages through his facebook, sending him PMs here...and NO reply to me at all! :mad:

I really feel screwed to say the least! :monkey2

I've tried e-mailing him, sending him messages through his facebook, sending him PMs here...and NO reply to me at all! :mad:

I really feel screwed to say the least! :monkey2

And this is the same guy that gave me s*** a while back when I simply asked why he had started working on other heads?????

No, man. It was months ago in his comission thread. Luckily I never pre-paid.

Wow I am like # 2 on the list and noone pmd me for money so I never prepaid for anything.. so like is this another one of those take the money an run threads? I didnt even realize this was still active.. I forgot all about it..

Last edited:
Well, Some of us tried to contact Chris Howes for this threat and some others.. many people seem to have paid him and didn't get their stuff

I've realized now for a long time...that I should NOT have pre-paid Chris Howes. I trusted him. He took my money. :(

I've realized now for a long time...that I should NOT have pre-paid. I trusted him. He took my money. :(

Nice little project you guys got going on here.

Does somebody know this Chris Howes guy personaly?.
There could B something bad going on.
, Maybe he is in a hospital or something,, with a coma for example.

Dont know ,just making a wild gues.

Back