Alien Warrior legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took mine out for a few pictures in anticipation of the Big Chap arriving soon. He is going to receive a bit of chrome love on his teeth once his big brother arrives...

xggrNPJ.jpg

eBg9nZQ.jpg

BhCGSBA.jpg

ImVIivM.jpg

2DAfaOA.jpg

6yiAzHW.jpg

vpXJKlS.jpg

Ngqgdxp.jpg

F6pSi89.jpg

Thank you, and you're welcome, I'll be sure to do a better job with the duster when I'm picturing him with the big chap next week lol.

Sideshow and their bad QC:

IMG_20141211_155018e_zps8ec37b6d.jpg

Now i have to wait to see if they can sent me a replacement. Non exclusive version

Yeah, i hope the could give me a replacement. I can't keep an Alien with a broken tooth. Its like Dracula without teeths.

Anyone have a recommendation of a print/poster/backdrop for my alien collection? I saw this and it got me wondering how I can transform my collection.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418324462.029516.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418324462.029516.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 171
Found a few images. Took em to kinkos fed ex to get em printed and they wouldn't bc of copyright laws. Wtf?! Anyway around this?

Finally got around to improving this guy, It's amazing the difference a bit of paint can make, 5 layers of alclad high shine chrome later and this guy has come alive. I'll do the big chap in the new year as he's going to be a heck of a lot more work, I'm hopping to separate the teeth a little to try and make them look half decent, then paint them like this before adding an iron oxide effect.

The only downside is that the Alclad is so fine it has bought out the casting flwas, any bumps you see are part of the sculpt, not the paint. I might revisit it later on and try to smooth them out a bit, looks okay in person though unless you really look close.
PojBwkx.jpg

ZIhEUVW.jpg

5zy2msF.jpg

HGPZSc8.jpg

5xKHtEl.jpg

Grass reflections!
UYR4GOb.jpg

Back