Alien Warrior legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Open a Fed-Ex account... Register your payment card... Live Chat SS with your Fed -Ex account number...
Bill gets payed automatically... You save £10-15... Win Win!
Instead of getting a Fed-Ex bill and having to pay it you just get a letter confirming payment.

Cool, I never knew that, I always did begrudge paying that handling fee on top of the shipping cost! Can you still argue incorrect invoices if you go down this route? They usually overcharge...

You're paying for them to cover your costs for a week or so.

You still get a V.A.T receipt so nowt stopping you questioning it.
Fed-Ex site is a nightmare, be warned. Still worth the effort for £10-15 every time.

I'll give it a go tomorrow when SS are open, might just have saved me £30 next week between the Warrior and the Prometheus Engineer, thank you. :hi5:

I'll give it a try too, thanks for the tip! So this way you only pay the VAT automatically and there's nothing else added?

I'll give it a try too, thanks for the tip! So this way you only pay the VAT automatically and there's nothing else added?

You'll still get a non sterling transaction fee, 2.99% usually. I took out a Halifax clarity credit card as it avoids these charges. It may not be much but it soon adds up.

Just a heads up. I was told by a ss rep that even though the payment is made on the 15th that does not mean its in stock to ship. Alot of the flexpays still have final payment as the 20th ( i got mine switched to the 15th ) so dont expect it to ship out until after the 20th. Just a heads up. Although im hoping it is in stock and ships out the 16th. I would love to have it sooner than later. Im a bit concerned about the piece because theres no recent pics of it. A pic of a completed painted piece from the overseas factory would be nice.

Just a heads up. I was told by a ss rep that even though the payment is made on the 15th that does not mean its in stock to ship. Alot of the flexpays still have final payment as the 20th ( i got mine switched to the 15th ) so dont expect it to ship out until after the 20th. Just a heads up. Although im hoping it is in stock and ships out the 16th. I would love to have it sooner than later. Im a bit concerned about the piece because theres no recent pics of it. A pic of a completed painted piece from the overseas factory would be nice.
Full pay should ship the day it charges, they should not be charging unless it is in stock that day. That said it has happened in the past, so it is possible to have a screw up.

The infamous blue pic hahaha. But was it a confirmed pic or was it a knock off ??

We don't know, guess we'll find out soon, I hope it was a knock off though! Also Flex payers and full payers sometimes receive items at different times. That said I've had no notice what so ever on this guy so I'm not holding out hope for the 15th.

Thanks for the link cockroach. I've never seen those W.I.P pictures before...

1wip.jpg

1wip1.jpg

1wip2.jpg

1wip3.jpg

1wip4.jpg

1wip5.jpg

1wip6.jpg

1wip7.jpg

Back