Alien Warrior legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck on the hunt, I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Dutch is my favourite, thanks to Devil666 for him, but I like to play around with different stuff :hi5:

Cheers, I do love that bust and everyone here has high praise for it so I'm sure it's great. The Dutch sig is definitely awesome, as is the PF.

Believe Col was just pointing out how you wrote "From what I can tell it's not quite as detailed as SS's pieces".
:lol Now I do see how it sounded like I was making that comparison, yeah... I think I was trying to be pretty generous when I said "not quite," should've said "really not on the same level unless you squint really hard." The more I look at the p1 & masked, the more tempted I start to get. And you're all terrible influences :panic:

Who's a bad influence?...

1zmh179.gif

Seems like it'll be shipping out soon'age. I CAN'T WAIT!
Just hope it plays bigger than the dimensions state.

Anyone know if it would be possible to change my preorder to the ex from the regular? This was my first ever SS order and when I first paid the deposit the ex wasn't available and I didn't know about their fake sold out tactics.

Anyone know if it would be possible to change my preorder to the ex from the regular? This was my first ever SS order and when I first paid the deposit the ex wasn't available and I didn't know about their fake sold out tactics.
Yes, they can usually transfer that over for you. Did you already get a WL conversion notice or did you just sign up?

I've had the regular pre ordered for quite a while now. I'll contact them on messenger when they open and give it a shot.

Are you on the wait list for the EX? If not they can't just transfer the order over as the EX is sold out. What you can do however is join the wait list for the EX and cancel the regular if it converts. It is very late to do so at this stage but we thought the Big Chap EX was out of reach until people started reporting EX conversions within a few days of placing the order. I'd recommend you jump on now and hope for the best...

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/aliens-alien-warrior-sideshow-collectibles-2002341/

Posted by TXH over on SF with no further explanation so far so no idea if these are his pictures or if he found them on a less than legitimate website....

Recast maybe as there are a few bits missing such as the strips along the outer mouth and below the tubes on the main body.

Back