Alien Scaled Replica Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not much. :)

Here is some better Link:

Link.gif

For the price I thought they actually were kinda cool, something to blow some RP's on.

I kind of like them. The new pictures make these things look way cooler than that preview image from a while back. If each is 6" tall and you get four (I was under the impression it was only three), then they're not too bad. I could probably display them next to the statue line I'm planning to get into soon.

The sculpts are also much nicer than they seemed at first. I wouldn't spend $85 on the set, but with Reward Points, it's not bad at all.

^ Agree with everything you said..I really like them, but am not paying 85$ on them unless they were say..another 3-4 inches or so tall.

Dog Alien looks way off though, imo.

Well, these will be on GC status in a week. No interest in these. Sideshow should expend their energies in making an Alien LSB. :exactly:

As said before.. PASS

Sorry to those who likes these.. but, IMO what a waste of time, money and effort on SS's part. They should've started making the LSB and LSF already, or of course maybe the infamous Queen hive dio? I'd definitely buy any one of these.

Back