Alien: Resurrection Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A:R could have been better had the newborn been scrapped. I've always felt it weak in plot and design, probably the design influencing my opinon on plot. Now that they've done the PredAlien, I'd be curious to see a newborn design from ADI as the PredAlien actually was a successful fresh design.

Looks cool

9106_press01-001.jpg

That looks great! I'm definitely going to pre-order it!

I suppose now they'll move on to doing the AvP and AvP:R Aliens?

A:R could have been better had the newborn been scrapped. I've always felt it weak in plot and design, probably the design influencing my opinon on plot. Now that they've done the PredAlien, I'd be curious to see a newborn design from ADI as the PredAlien actually was a successful fresh design.

Yeah I agree...That newborn from AR just sucked! The movie wasn't bad until that point and other than that design, the movie was OK. And Dan Hedaya is one hairy dude! Ever hear of a razor Dan?

Better than I thought.Great.

:chew

Of course now that will lead us into more Expensive dio`s!:monkey2

I think the avp & avpr dios will be more expensive as they'll need to incorporate both predator & alien

Reminder:

The maximum size of your custom image is 500 by 100 pixels or 488.3 KB (whichever is smaller).

Stay within that and you're legal. Fancy GIFs need to be limited to 488kb, which I believe applies in this situation.

(But it slowed me down for a second as well, lol.)

Back