Alien/ Predator LSBs in a Deltof?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xeno Junkie

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all! Ok so here's the deal... I already own the first two Predator busts and without a doubt (duh) will be getting all the Alien LSBs to go along with them.

My first question for those of you who actually own a Deltof and the current Predator LSBs: Do the currently released pieces actually fit inside the Deltof and do the shelves support the weight of them?

My second question for those of you who own a Deltof: Do you expect that the to-be-released Xenomorph LSBs will fit inside a Deltof or will they have to be displayed on top?

I'm just thinking about picking up a Deltof and I'm not sure it their just too small to display the Alien/ Predator LSB line in.

Thanks for your help in advance! Any posted pics would be appreciated! :hi5:

I've only had the P1 and it felt a little heavy for a detolf to me... but I think that's the heaviest one... not sure if it would fit though, I returned it due to broken stuffs

Please don't put the Predator LSBs in a Detolf :pray:
They are way too heavy for those glass shelves.

Sorry no pictures from me, that would be crazy.

The Alien LSBs are far too deep to fit in there.

From the Ikea site...
'Max. load/shelf: 6 kg'
The P1 bust must be getting on for 9 kg.

'Depth: 37 cm'
The Warrior is 46 cm long/depth.
Would fit on top but not in and the Big Chap will be much longer.

The Aliens won't even fit in a Besta but would look nice on top with the Preds inside :wink1:

Last edited:
I'm not sure the P1 would even fit, if it would though I certainly wouldn't try it. As Col and Vitus said it is far too heavy. You could always put one on the floor shelf or even on top of the unit though if it does go in. And the alien warrior is about 5" too long even if it is made of marsh mallows. I just have my old predator dio and a few palisades busts in mine with a few F-16 models. Plans went out the window once I had one in person...

I only own the P1 at the moment and it will fit on the bottom if you remove the first glass shelf. You don’t really want it in there though if you can help it. Mine was only in there until I could make space to display it higher up. Looking down on the bust you can’t take in all the awesome and if you don’t use the shelf riser thing the big space between bust and next shelf looks ridiculous.

If its just for the Busts I would look for something else. Mainly use mine for hot toys Predators and stuff of similar size/weight.

doesn’t look so good down there…
View attachment 68926

Last edited:
Hi all. Are detolf shelves height-adjustable, or pre-fixed?

Detolf have fixed shelves which is their downfall. Otherwise they are a great, cheap, option.

Besta display...

v6opbm.jpg

Ikea Besta cabinets are great for statues and bust. Look into that. But yea I heard that the IKEA detolfs can hold a lot more than indicated on the ikea website but with these expensive items you really shouldn't risk it. And no I don't think these LSBs will fit either way.

Hey all! Ok so here's the deal... I already own the first two Predator busts and without a doubt (duh) will be getting all the Alien LSBs to go along with them.

My first question for those of you who actually own a Deltof and the current Predator LSBs: Do the currently released pieces actually fit inside the Deltof and do the shelves support the weight of them?

My second question for those of you who own a Deltof: Do you expect that the to-be-released Xenomorph LSBs will fit inside a Deltof or will they have to be displayed on top?

I'm just thinking about picking up a Deltof and I'm not sure it their just too small to display the Alien/ Predator LSB line in.

Thanks for your help in advance! Any posted pics would be appreciated! :hi5:

Hi mate I had my pred lsb on the bottom of the deltof its 6kg per shelf and would not trust them. I have now got ikea besta they hold 30kg per shelf and can fit two bust together. As for the alien he's 18inch long so wont fit in deltof

From the Ikea site...
'Max. load/shelf: 6 kg'
The P1 bust must be getting on for 9 kg.

'Depth: 37 cm'
The Warrior is 46 cm long/depth.
Would fit on top but not in and the Big Chap will be much longer.

The Aliens won't even fit in a Besta but would look nice on top with the Preds inside :wink1:

Im sure the alien will fit in besta at an angle

Back