ALIENS M41-A PULSE RIFLE Nerf Blaster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j97e1

Super Freak
Reaction score
This just dropped on Hasbro Pulse.
$94.99
“I WANNA INTRODUCE YOU TO A PERSONAL FRIEND OF MINE…”

Celebrate the 35th anniversary of the iconic ALIENS film with the NERF LMTD ALIENS M41-A Pulse Blaster, capturing authentic details inspired by the equipment of the film’s Colonial Marine Corps.

• Captures the look of the iconic M41-A Pulse Blaster, with Power Loader inspired design and dual-blasting action
  • Features an electronic dart counter and movie-accurate blasting sounds
  • Measures over two feet long (28 inches) and comes fully assembled in premium packaging, perfect for display
  • Select from fully-motorized fly-wheel Elite or pump-action Mega dart blasting
Requires 4x 1.5v C alkaline batteries (not included). Eyewear recommended (not included).

Includes: blaster, 10 Elite darts, 3 Mega darts, and instructions

Ages 8 and up

3086DACD-93B6-4345-90EF-85D68C0769CB.jpeg

D98C43D9-595C-4B20-BE6D-1EBF9A393F2B.jpeg

Not bad at all.. HCG only makes the stunt version these days which is a one-piece plastic joke at $600. The other option if you want one with moving parts would be a $360 airsoft gun, but that still requires some paint work and modification.

Might as well grab the Nerf version at $100 and customize from there. Not entirely accurate, but the price makes up for a lot. I dig the box as well.

Wow this looks surprisingly cool. A repaint would make this look even better.

i'd imagine this would still function properly if primed and repainted to match accurate colors. I love that it shoots NERF darts.

NerfLMTDAliensM41-A_Profile_2000x.jpg

img01.jpg

not totally accurate but close, so cool it shoots NERF darts!

Looks like a super fun repaint project, plus it shoots Nerf darts. It's also probably light enough to make it cosplay friendly and that opens up a vast array of display options. If I didn't already have the airsoft, I'd get this in a friggin' heartbeat.

Looks like a super fun repaint project, plus it shoots Nerf darts. It's also probably light enough to make it cosplay friendly and that opens up a vast array of display options. If I didn't already have the airsoft, I'd get this in a friggin' heartbeat.
I got the airsoft, but for the price, had to get this one as well.

Back