Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somewhere in my apt i have an old tshirt still in bag of a xeno in a tux and bowtie. Was given to me by a friend of the artist who drew it. If i find it ill post a pic of it. Its one dapper xeno hahaha.

Sadly they will still charge us on the set date even if it gets held up longer at the port.

That's fair enough in this case I think, we've all had our notice and know when to expect the money to go out. This seems like a temporary annoyance so SS will likely want to take the money now so these can be shipped out asap as soon as they reach the warehouse hopefully only a few days late.

That's fair enough in this case I think, we've all had our notice and know when to expect the money to go out. This seems like a temporary annoyance so SS will likely want to take the money now so these can be shipped out asap as soon as they reach the warehouse hopefully only a few days late.

Yeah... I'm just frustrated because this just happened to me with the armory, where I got charged almost $700 and had to wait a week for it to ship and also, a few things came up, opportunities to buy other pieces I don't want to miss and since the EX isn't all that special to me on this one, I'm kinda wishing I could cancel it, but they won't let me transfer a NRD again and I applied some credit to this order as well.

No I did not get the warrior. Don't like the look of this much. This Big Chap looks awesome and I want it. I just don't want to spend the money next week.

Found the shirt in my knick knack chest. Took 2 pics to show the main design, as well as the artists name. I think its pretty nifty. Would love to frame it since apparently its pretty rare I have been told.

Attachments

• IMAG0805.jpg
    IMAG0805.jpg
    344.4 KB · Views: 263
  • IMAG0804.jpg
    IMAG0804.jpg
    267.8 KB · Views: 266
Cancelled mine. After the horrible QC on the AW Bust, I decided I had no confidence in this one.

Hope one of you guys gets a convert and that it turns out good.

Im actually having seperate issues with the card i used to pay for this. Im hoping it gets cleared up before they start charging. Should be fine by monday fingers crossed.

Back