Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Alien Legendary Scale Bust

Too much coming out this month. I kind of need to cancel this but I despise losing $40 to a NRD.

What else do you have coming up this week? Losing NRDs suck. While waiting for a delayed piece is harsh, having to juggle around finances because of other releases is the worst. Hopefully you can make it work!

What else do you have coming up this week? Losing NRDs suck. While waiting for a delayed piece is harsh, having to juggle around finances because of other releases is the worst. Hopefully you can make it work!
If you still want everything you can always ask if you can change to flex plans, they will do that sometimes.

Spoke to Sideshow today about when these will be shipped. I was told they are are the port and due to labor disputes the shipping container is being held up. She said hopefully in the next week or two. Damn it!

My last flex pay got delayed 5 days from the 15th to the 20th of this month. It'd be awesome to get this before the end of the month but I won't be surprised if I get another delay notice.

I've waited long enough:impatient:...I want my Big Chap! I'll go down to that port and unload that shipping container myself if I have to:wink1:

Spoke to Sideshow today about when these will be shipped. I was told they are are the port and due to labor disputes the shipping container is being held up. She said hopefully in the next week or two. Damn it!

It wasn't due to ship for another week anyway, hope they don't make us wait much longer than that. :impatient:

I just got off the phone with customer service. They said there was "an issue getting these things out", and that they should ship by the end of this week. Time will tell I suppose.

Got this today from SS:

Dear Valued Collector,

We are emailing you today as you have an order with Sideshow Collectibles that has been charged for your final Flexpay payment within the last 5 business days for the Alien-Big Chap Exc. 1:2 Scale Bust (item 2002331) and is pending shipment. Due to circumstances beyond our control there have been delays on receiving our shipments from the Port of Los Angeles. We expect to receive the product to fulfill your shipment within the next 10 business days.

Bought this last week on eBay. Just came today. Should tide me over for another week or two before the Big Chap shows up at my door.
AlienCover.jpg

Woo Hoo! The year of 2014 is going to be the year that my collection went from featuring no Alien related collectibles to featuring 2 quality Legendary Scale Busts. :woo

Back